TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
His version of Justice is the funniest shit I saw when it comes to Admirals. At least he doesn't pretend to be a saint as that hypocrite Fujitora does.
It seems so cartoonishly evil lol

Makes me wonder if Oda changed his plans for Aramaki's characterization, he seemed chill back at Levely
Post automatically merged:

His version of Justice is the funniest shit I saw when it comes to Admirals. At least he doesn't pretend to be a saint as that hypocrite Fujitora does.
Its so ironic that the guy who has the power to cultivate life is the biggest douchebag among all the admirals lol

His justice seems less nuanced and complex compared to Sakazuki's. Makes me think we'll see Sakazuki question and challenge the Celestial Dragons, and Aramaki and Borsalino will be more docile

Is this one of those breaks where Oda leaks a panel early?
Like he did with Lucci getting packed by G5?
Idk man. All i know is that when it isn't Oda break, the leakers will get the leak early. Once the Korean Chad leaked it on Monday. 1 Week earlier. None of them leakers have the balls to do it.

I remember the summary thread saying spoilers release May 1st at the earliest and the 3rd at the lastest.

So probably closer to Friday
Thats just Redon but other leakers can do it earlier.

Idk man. All i know is that when it isn't Oda break, the leakers will get the leak early. Once the Korean Chad leaked it on Monday. 1 Week earlier. None of them leakers have the balls to do it.

Thats just Redon but other leakers can do it earlier.
Providers (unfortunately) almost never post spoilers before Redon. He always fires the gun first.