CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
If I were Oda, I would draws Robin crushing balls of enemies.:myman:
Whenever someone tells you men don't experience sexism...

Imagine if Sanji had grabbed Vivi's breasts at the end of Alabasta, the way Robin destroyed Franky's balls at the end of Water 7, and told her he wouldn't let go until she joined the crew?

I love Robin, so, so much.

But the fact that she's a war criminal who will break your nuts to coerce you into joining a pirate crew is pretty fucking scary. But I also kinda like that...

:usoprice:

Sexism is real. Do I like men who are war criminals and want to crush my nuts? No.

Something something equality.

Post automatically merged:

Imagine if Sanji had grabbed Vivi's breasts at the end of Alabasta, the way Robin destroyed Franky's balls at the end of Water 7, and told her he wouldn't let go until she joined the crew?

But the fact that she's a war criminal who will break your nuts to coerce you into joining a pirate crew is pretty fucking scary. But I also kinda like that...

Sexism is real. Do I like men who are war criminals and want to crush my nuts? No.

Vivi was 16 at the time, btw.

:myman: