GUI VI

Touch The Grass
Bad news, another break after this chapter.
Also the cover page reveals the female MADs member, it's Crocodile.
- Firstly it is necessary to post the source, before stating something like that. Secondly, this hypothetical "break" does not seem to be a negative thing, because unlike the previous break that lasted a month, this hypothetical "break" would only last a week. Thirdly, Crocodile being the woman was from the MADS doesn't make any sense, because although we don't know exactly who that woman is, she doesn't dress or have the same characteristics as Crocodile! But this post of hers doesn't seem to me to have been made with the intention of informing about the new chapter, but rather creating a fake Spoiler with the intention of making fun of, and striking up a conversation!

- Firstly it is necessary to post the source, before stating something like that. Secondly, this hypothetical "break" does not seem to be a negative thing, because unlike the previous break that lasted a month, this hypothetical "break" would only last a week. Thirdly, Crocodile being the woman was from the MADS doesn't make any sense, because although we don't know exactly who that woman is, she doesn't dress or have the same characteristics as Crocodile! But this post of hers doesn't seem to me to have been made with the intention of informing about the new chapter, but rather creating a fake Spoiler with the intention of making fun of, and striking up a conversation!
Real

and these were the merits, but now tell us about the defects