G

Gorosei Informer

That emote is even funnier with that context, because now im imagining a Breaking Bad parody, where you're trying to hide your secret furry hobby from your wife and son and your brother in law is obsessed on finding who this mysterious furry is that keeps making a ruckus in the neighbourhood?
It's a hell of a weird mental image lmfao. Secret underground furry meetings! Furry mafia/cartels!

Oh Christ, what have I unleashed?!

:risitameh::saden::shame::hapnoel::risiup:

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
That emote is even funnier with that context, because now im imagining a Breaking Bad parody, where you're trying to hide your secret furry hobby from your wife and son and your brother in law is obsessed on finding who this mysterious furry is that keeps making a ruckus in the neighbourhood?
It's a hell of a weird mental image lmfao. Secret underground furry meetings! Furry mafia/cartels!

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

That needs to be a TV series!

G

Gorosei Informer

I've known him since the Bleach days from 2014, really happy for his success.
Yeah that was proper old school! I discovered him for his Bleach videos too, he was the de facto Bleach Youtuber for sure!
From 100k ish subs to now what 700k or 800k or something?! His own place too finally and studio! No more Tekking crowded bedroom and bed tumbles lol.

Genuinely deserving of his success too. He's just so unapologetically authentic and passionate. Regardless of "cringe" too.
A true nerds nerd lol.

He raises so much for charity too! Children's hospitals?

the brother in law be like:
"Where is the furry, Brother"

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers

Breaking Beast
:kidwat: