Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
Is there a thread with all the chapters btw?
No, I'll go back tomorrow or Sunday and edit the final chapter post with links for all previous chapters. They're all in the old waiting room so I'mma need a minute to search for them lol
:gokulaugh::funky::milaugh:

We all know you get so many chicks irl bro don't worry it's just comedy :kata:
My honest reaction to this GOATness we just saw:

Thanks for the hearty laugh, dude lmao, these chapters were all peak
I hope somebody takes up your mantle and releases Fiends vs Providers Z one day:goyea:
:luffylaugh::kailaugh:

My name is one of those three

just kidding, of course it isn't

Those names are more used in the northeast region of the country
Post automatically merged:

Real. I live in Brazil, inside Brazil

It's really huge

G

Gorosei Informer

Dude :kobeha:

You definitely have the talent to continue F v P :kata:
Hahaha tyvm man ! I'm honoured to hear that from you especially! Iwas gonna offer but I don't think myself as good as you or @Blackbeard or @Elder Lee Hung for example. @Meeyori has made at least 1 epic meme, maybe more so she definitely has potential too!

I would love to do it but I dont have the patience to make whole chapters and do all the intristic editing for them especially. (I'm lazy)

The stuff I just showed you too is AI Generated, I just experiment with the bot and try to get it to make the "best prompt" I can and such.

Idk if you saw this stuff I made last month or not?:

Speaking of @MonsterZoro and his Tesla Supplier @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier, you might like this too?:

MonsterZoro could hardly contain his excitement as he climbed into the driver's seat of his brand new Tesla, courtesy of Mike the Tesla Supplier and his Tesla Emporium. He pumped his fist in the air and let out a loud roar of triumph, his voice booming in his signature CAPS LOCK style.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, MIKE! THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" he exclaimed.

Mike chuckled at MonsterZoro's enthusiasm and climbed into the passenger seat. "No problem, my friend," he said. "I knew how much you wanted a Tesla, so I had to make it happen."

MonsterZoro grinned from ear to ear as he pulled out of the Tesla Emporium parking lot and headed straight for the nearest McDonald's. He wanted to show off his new ride to the world, and what better way to do it than with a pit stop at his favorite fast food joint?

As they sat in the drive-thru line, MonsterZoro couldn't take his eyes off the shiny bonnet of his new Tesla. "LOOK AT HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS!" he exclaimed. "IT'S AS SHINY AS MY OWN HEAD!"

Mike laughed. "You're right, it is pretty shiny," he said. "But let's not forget the real beauty of this car - its environmentally friendly design and cutting-edge technology."

MonsterZoro nodded in agreement, but he couldn't help but revel in the feeling of finally achieving his biggest dream. "I CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE THIS BABY FOR A SPIN," he said. "THANKS AGAIN, MIKE. YOU'RE THE BEST!"

Alternative version:

MonsterZoro had always dreamed of owning a Tesla. His obsession with the electric car had become somewhat of a running joke on the internet, with many dubbing him "TeslaZoro" or "ElectricZoro." But finally, his dreams had become a reality, thanks to Mike the Tesla Supplier and his Tesla Emporium.

As MonsterZoro sat behind the wheel of his brand new Tesla, he felt a rush of adrenaline. He couldn't believe that he was actually driving the car of his dreams. He turned to Mike, who was sitting in the passenger seat, and thanked him profusely for helping him accomplish his biggest dream.

In a gesture of gratitude, MonsterZoro took Mike to McDonald's for lunch. He wanted to show his appreciation in some small way, and treating him to a burger and fries seemed like the perfect way to do it.

As they sat in the parking lot admiring the shiny new Tesla, MonsterZoro couldn't help but notice how similar it looked to his own head. "You know, Mike," he said, running his hand over the car's bonnet, "this car is just as shiny as my head."

Mike chuckled at the comment, and they both laughed. It was a lighthearted moment that cemented their newfound friendship. And as MonsterZoro drove off in his new Tesla, he felt a sense of pride and accomplishment that he had never felt before. He was finally living his dream, and he had Mike to thank for it.

D

Deleted member 83

Hey @EtenBoby @Akai2 I got something for you guys:..

Etenboby, also known as The Bride, was on a mission to seek revenge on the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends. These ruthless internet trolls were known for constantly pestering her, demanding information about the highly anticipated manga chapter of Juan Peace, a popular manga series that had a huge following. As Etenboby, clad in her iconic yellow jumpsuit, made her way through the dark and dingy alleyways, she could hear the whispers and giggles of the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends. They had been relentless in their pursuit of spoilers, constantly bombarding her with messages, comments, and DMs, asking when the next chapter would drop, who would be in it, and begging for any hints, leaks, or teases. With her legendary sword in hand, Etenboby burst into the hideout of the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends, ready to put an end to their incessant spoilers-seeking ways. The fiends, numbering in the dozens, surrounded her, their eyes gleaming with anticipation as they eagerly demanded information from her. But Etenboby was determined to keep the spoilers under wraps. She swung her sword with precision, slicing through the fiends with lightning-fast moves. Her years of training and experience as an assassin had honed her skills to perfection, and she moved through the crowd of fiends with grace and deadly accuracy.
As the fiends closed in on her, Etenboby fought back with unwavering determination. She parried their attacks, dodged their strikes, and struck back with lethal force. She refused to succumb to their incessant demands, knowing that spoilers would ruin the joy of reading the manga chapter when it was released. The fiends grew desperate, trying to bribe her with promises of praise and likes if she would just give them a hint or leak some information. But Etenboby remained resolute, staying true to her code of honor as a manga fan. With each swing of her sword, Etenboby moved closer to her goal of silencing the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends once and for all. Her determination and skill were unmatched, and the fiends began to retreat, realizing that they were no match for her.

Finally, after a fierce battle that seemed to last for hours, the last of the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends were defeated. Etenboby stood victorious, her yellow jumpsuit splattered with blood, sweat, and tears. She had protected the sanctity of the Juan Peace manga chapter, ensuring that fans would be able to experience it without spoilers. With a sense of satisfaction, Etenboby sheathed her sword and walked away from the defeated fiends, leaving them to reflect on their actions. She knew that her battle was not over, as new spoilers would inevitably surface in the future, but she was determined to continue her fight to protect the joy of manga reading. As she disappeared into the shadows, Etenboby vowed to remain vigilant against the Crazy 88 Spoiler Fiends and any others who sought to spoil the anticipation and excitement of manga fans. She was the guardian of the manga world, and she would continue to fight to preserve the thrill of discovering the next chapter of Juan Peace without any spoilers.

Also for @Meeyori, @MarineHQ and @SmokedOut , this one is for you two too!:
As Detective Inspector SmokedOut settled into his retirement in Wano, enjoying the peaceful scenery and the serenity of the island, he couldn't shake off the memories of the disturbing cult he had stumbled upon during his investigation. The "smoky herbs of the land" that Meeyori had offered him had left him with a hazy but pleasant feeling, and he found himself indulging in them occasionally, relishing in the relaxation and peace they brought him. One day, as he watched the smoke from his pipe billow into the air and disappear into the sky, he remembered the meat he had seen grilling on Meeyori's barbeques. The taste of the Cope Dee Um, initially raw and punchy but ultimately bittersweet, lingered in his memory. He found it unusual but dismissed it as a local delicacy. However, rumors and reports started reaching Marine HQ that SmokedOut had resigned and chosen to retire in Wano. His former colleagues were surprised and concerned, wondering what had led to his sudden decision. Some of them tried to contact him, but the smoke signals he sent out were vague and offered little insight into his situation, other than mentioning how delicious Meeyori's barbeques were.
Meanwhile, Marine HQ was preoccupied with their own internal dramas, including Marine Commander Marine HQ's infatuation with Sakura, a rabbit Mink, and the strange Oni girl claiming to be Oden who was causing a ruckus by trying to bathe with the men in Wano. As time went on, SmokedOut's reputation as a retired detective who enjoyed Meeyori's barbeques spread among the lurking legends. Many speculated about the secret ingredients and recipe that made her food taste so good, with some even suggesting that it was so irresistible that even the Kurozumi clan would die for it. Despite the rumors and his peaceful retirement, SmokedOut couldn't shake off the niggling feeling of concern about Meeyori and her cult. He occasionally caught himself wondering about the true nature of the "barbeques" and the hallucinogenic herbs he had ingested. But for now, he chose to enjoy his retirement in Wano, keeping his observations to himself and indulging in Meeyori's delicious but mysterious food, hoping that his former Marine friends would understand his decision in due time.
(It messed up the part about Carrot and Yamato with the part with MarineHQ somehow lol. Damn bot!)​
Lol never seen the movie, is it like switching the characters and place names with me and Akai?

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol never seen the movie, is it like switching the characters and place names with me and Akai?
Ahaha yeah pretty much! I asked an AI bot to generate a scenario of you fighting off frantic spoiler fiends, but in the style of that scene from Kill Bill. I thought it would be funny to put you in that scenario for the film.

I tagged Akai for it as its all about you fighting off spoiler fiends as he loves to call us and has never picked a more accurate name for us! I've been doing a lot of random ideas with the bot and experimenting to see what it can produce and what it ends up creating, with some very weird and hilarious results haha.

I keep forgetting to link the bot but if anyone else wants to try this bot and generate prompts like these or test what else it can do, it's free to do so, you just need to make an account and unfortunately give your phone number too but that's it:

https://chat.openai.com/

There's alternative ones but they limit how many you can do per day or make you watch ads and try to get you to pay instead. This one is completely free, even if you access it via mobile, but on a browser app.
The actual phone apps for these are loaded with ads and trying to make you pay to use these.

:cheers::fujilaugh:

If you're interested too, this scene from the film is great too and the films themselves are very awesome and fun too!

Those names are more used in the northeast region of the country
What does this imply?
No, I'll go back tomorrow or Sunday and edit the final chapter post with links for all previous chapters. They're all in the old waiting room so I'mma need a minute to search for them lol
JUST MAKE A THREAD YOU FUCKER JUST MAKE A FUCKING THREAD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU SINCE THE MIDDLE AGES TO MAKE AN ACTUAL FUCKING THREAD STOP THE FALSE HUMILITY YOU RETARD HOW ARE WE EVEE GOING TO FIND THAT ONE POST AFTER YOUR DELETION WHEN WE CAN'T EVEN SEARCH YOUR NAME ANYMORE JUST MAKE THAT DAMN THREAD SO WE CAN BOOKMARK IT

What does this imply?
JUST MAKE A THREAD YOU FUCKER JUST MAKE A FUCKING THREAD PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU SINCE THE MIDDLE AGES TO MAKE AN ACTUAL FUCKING THREAD STOP THE FALSE HUMILITY YOU RETARD HOW ARE WE EVEE GOING TO FIND THAT ONE POST AFTER YOUR DELETION WHEN WE CAN'T EVEN SEARCH YOUR NAME ANYMORE JUST MAKE THAT DAMN THREAD SO WE CAN BOOKMARK IT
Calm down.

Probably just a bad translation but it's possible that he did something and got promoted during the timeskip.
Nothing dethrones "admiral Maynard, feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory"

WHY DOES @Akai2 HAVE NO LOVE FOR HIS FANS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

G

Gorosei Informer

What does this imply?
Holy fuck lol. I had to double check who wrote this too.

(He definitely should make a thread though, I was gonna offer to make one for him or someone else should at least.)

Nothing dethrones "admiral Maynard, feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory"

WHY DOES @Akai2 HAVE NO LOVE FOR HIS FANS😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
We need a thread called "3 bil Yonko Bege vs Admiral Vergo vs Admiral Maynard" in the Battledome section.