Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Btw welcome back @Shimotsuki Ghostly, I bookmared the posts you tagged me in earlier and will read them tomorrow. Can barely keep my eyes open now lol
Post automatically merged:

My dude, it'd be quicker at this point to tell us who you like on this godforsaken website :kobeha:
SAF REGEN bro.

:moonwalk::moonwalk:Fiends vs Providers: The Final Chapter:moonwalk::moonwalk:

I had this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
so I'm glad I got to end the memega before I hibernate.
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Anyway, remember in Chapter 6 when the providers and mods
decided to assassinate me?

Well, find out how that turned out :risiup::risitameh:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite and @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

@TheKnightOfTheSea I'll come back to this post and edit it later with links to all the previous chapters like you asked lol

Love you guys :sweat:

:hapnoel::hapnoel::hapnoel:
Your best one until now
I died laughing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also
GODFY TOP ONE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
โ€Ž

I had this final chapter idea in mind from before my hiatus and never got around to it. I had tons of fun editing these from time to time. I never expected y'all to enjoy it so much, and I still lowkey don't get why. I always thought my sense of humor was more cringe than amusing, but whatever floats y'all boat I guess :kobeha:

I'll be going on hiatus again from Monday till Christmas. Gotta go be an adult for a little while,
I say "hiatus" cause some fuckers keep blocking my account deletion request :seriously:

Disclaimer:
All jokes in this chapter or previous chapters were purely for entertainment and comedic purposes. I meant no offense to anyone featured. I guess @Lance_Dragonite and @TheAncientCenturion were memed the most, but I want them to know it was all in good fun. I know from behind the scenes talk that TAC is a great mod that puts in a ton of effort for the forum. His troll mod persona is just too memable so he featured a lot! Also, we all appreciate Lance/Redon for providing us with weekly spoilers out of his own volition. Yes, sometimes he gets on peoples' nerves baiting with some vague hints, but we get there's a timeframe that he's not allowed to release any info on the chapter's content to protect his sources. Because believe it or not, this is actually all illegal :sanjismug:

@TheKnightOfTheSea I'll come back to this post and edit it later with links to all the previous chapters like you asked lol

Wtf

Disclaimer:

OHH this was Gas
Is there a thread with all the chapters btw?

He's taking a hiatus til Crihmus

Disclaimer:

:milaugh:This is gold

Disclaimer:

Admins need to bookmark this
Create a specific thread for this gold meme chapter