G

Gorosei Informer

Man we gotta take away your ChatGPT account :kobeha:
Please no! This sustains me so much right now! Kinda can't blame you though LMAO!

:halt::luchosop::broocry:
Post automatically merged:

So, is the Graphic Field place for any personal content you create?
Yeah it is. It was recently updated to have a writing/fanfic subsection upon request too.

G

Gorosei Informer

(Opening scene: The members of Broke Works are gathered in their secret hideout, discussing their latest schemes and plans.)

Bogard (Mr 0/Crocodile): "Alright, listen up everyone. Our next target is the One Piece fanbase. They have been spreading rumors and theories all over the internet, and it's driving me crazy. We need to shut them down once and for all."

Pantheos (Mr 1/Daz Bones): "I'm ready for action, boss. Just tell me where to strike."

Al Sama: "I'll handle the social media accounts. I can flood them with fake spoilers and confuse the fans."

TAC: "I'll create some memes to distract them. Nobody can resist a good meme."

Rayan00: "I'll dig up some dirt on their favorite theories and debunk them. That'll teach them to mess with Broke Works."

Natalija: "I can use my charm to lure some of their top theorists to our side. With their help, we can take down the whole community."

Kiwipom: "I'll hack into their websites and forums. I can bring them down with just a few clicks."

Doggo: "I'll sniff out any leaks or spoilers and report them to you, boss."

Play4321: "I'll create fake accounts and pretend to be a One Piece fan. That way, I can spy on them from the inside."

Uncle Van: "I'll...uh...well, I'll be here for moral support."

Garp D Fist: "And I'll punch anyone who gets in our way!"

Gol D Roger: "Yohoho! Let's show those One Piece fans what we're made of!"

Jihad: "I'll...just watch from the sidelines, I guess."

Bogard (Mr 0/Crocodile): "Excellent work, everyone. Broke Works never fails to deliver. Now let's go out there and make our mark on the internet!"

(As they are about to leave, Admiral Maynard (Roronoa Zoro) bursts into the hideout.)

Admiral Maynard (Roronoa Zoro): "I'm here to stop you, Broke Works! I won't let you harm the innocent One Piece fans!"

Pantheos (Mr 1/Daz Bones): "It's the Straw Hat swordsman! What are you doing here, Pantyhose?"

Admiral Maynard (Roronoa Zoro): "It's Zoro, you fool! And I won't let you get away with your evil plans!"

Bogard (Mr 0/Crocodile): "Hmph. You're no match for us, Zoro. Broke Works will crush anyone who stands in our way."

(They engage in a fierce battle, with Zoro wielding his swords and Pantheos using his sharp bones as weapons.)

Admiral Maynard (Roronoa Zoro): "You can't defeat me, Pantyhose! I am the greatest swordsman in the world!"

Pantheos (Mr 1/Daz Bones): "It's Pantheos, you idiot! And I won't let you get in the way of Broke Works' plans!"

(Despite Zoro's best efforts, Broke Works manages to escape and continue with their schemes. But Zoro vows to never give up the fight, and continues to battle against them whenever he can.)

:saden::saden::saden::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Have I gone too far this time?!

On this version, it goofed up the Panthyhose joke initially and also made Roger as Brook for some reason lol.