G

Gorosei Informer

Why didn't I see this sooner lmao @Shimotsuki Ghostly
Lmaoooo Abrawhammu is genius! Now this is the kind of "Propaganda" I can get behind!

Absolutely golden parody, tyvm for the tag!

(I still need to read Jojolands but I hate monthly waits for chapters, especially once the story gets going)
Post automatically merged:

Waiting for Carrot hinto
As a Kidd fan especially (Fuck my traitorous phone for trying to autocorrect it to Midd and Lidd), this is us too especially now. As some Pirarefolkers said, we Kidd fans don't breathe oxygen anymore, we breathe copium lol.

Their resilience to the slander and ability to not give up is even greater than mine easily, they're still pushing agendas through memes/shitposts, Theories and comments in general. It's honestly admirable. The Kidd fans on there I mean.
I'm gonna share some of their stuff on the Kidd fc too.

At least we and Carrot fans can truly bond in our suffering and betrayals by Oda anyway, mutual understanding lol.

Lmaoooo Abrawhammu is genius! Now this is the kind of "Propaganda" I can get behind!

Absolutely golden parody, tyvm for the tag!

(I still need to read Jojolands but I hate monthly waits for chapters, especially once the story gets going)

As a Kidd fan especially (Fuck my traitorous phone for trying to autocorrect it to Midd and Lidd), this is us too especially now. As some Pirarefolkers said, we Kidd fans don't breathe oxygen anymore, we breathe copium lol.

Their resilience to the slander and ability to not give up is even greater than mine easily, they're still pushing agendas through memes/shitposts, Theories and comments in general. It's honestly admirable. The Kidd fans on there I mean.
I'm gonna share some of their stuff on the Kidd fc too.

At least we and Carrot fans can truly bond in our suffering and betrayals by Oda anyway, mutual understanding lol.
Btw what time is it for you

G

Gorosei Informer

Used to be looking at a lot of game reviews and such a waste of time, people praising the story of the games like who gives a shit does the gameplay suck or not, if the gameplay sucks then the story, graphics etc are worthless. It's a game first of all.
Yeah I used to ride high on that wave of story matters most, but then I slapped some sense into myself and realised they're fucking video games lmao.

Zero Punctuation (Yahtzee) despite his snark and cynicism, is a very good reviewer at times, that really understands games and prioritises gameplay usually too. He's made a few himself which helps but extremely nice stuff.
VideogameDunkey can be good for this too and he tends to care about gameplay a lot, when he's serious too especially.
He's formed his own indie publishing company games now and the 1st game he's publishing, looks very unique, charming and fun too.

I used to study to be a games designer professionally and I really studied, analysed and thus designed games too, so I can really relate.
I also collected games magazines for many years religiously too, hoping to become a reviewer alternatively.

I think these days, due to the immense abundance/range of reviewers you can get, in different forms too (website articles, video reviews on youtube, traditional magazine articles, reviews on online game stores like Steam and Fanatical etc), you really have to scour far and wide to find truly decent reviewers and reviews now.

I've written a lot of reviews on Steam now but very casual about it I guess. They need some refinement at least imo.

Theres a very funny review by IGN where they utterly refused to shill for the new Disney cash grab, blatant exploitation, racing "game" and roasted it instead, giving it a low score too. Couldn't believe it tbh.

9:30am but I just woke up 30 mins ago too.

Yeah I used to ride high on that wave of story matters most, but then I slapped Sole sense into myself and realised they're fucking video games lmao.

Zero Punctuation (Yahtzee) despite his snark and cynicism, is a very good reviewer at times, that really understands games and prioritises gameplay usually too. He's made a few himself which helps but extremely ice stuff.
VideogameDunkey can be good for this too and he tends to care about gameplay a lot, when he's serious too especially.
He's formed his own indie publishing company games now and the 1st game he's publishing, looks very unique, charming and fun too.

I used to study to be a games designer professionally and I really studied, analysed and thus designed games too, so I can really relate.
I also collected games magazines for many years religiously too, hoping to become a reviewer alternatively.

I think these days, due to the immense abundance/range of reviewers you can get, in different forms too (website articles, video reviews on youtube, traditional magazine articles, reviews on online game stores like Steam and Fanatical etc), you really have to scour far and wide to find truly decent reviewers and reviews now.

I've written a lot of reviews on Steam now but very casual about it I guess. They need some refinement at least imo.

Theres a very funny review by IGN where they utterly refused to shill for the new Disney cash grab, blatant exploitation, racing "game" and roasted it instead, giving it a low score too. Couldn't believe it tbh.

9:30am but I just woke up 30 mins ago too.
Ah makes sense.
It's 4:30 AM here Idk why I'm not sleep yet.

G

Gorosei Informer

Post your favorite Zelda ship:

Something something breath of the wild
CDI Ganon and me. He makes my face the GRRRRRRRREATEST in Koridai. Either that or Impa from Hyrule Warriors and Zelda from it too.

Seriously though I love Midna, Impa, some versions of Zelda and Fi too.

Favourite ship is a tough one. I really liked Wind Waker Link's and Tetra's chemistry. It was adorable. Like a real childhood friendship with potential of real sweet childhood love too, as in sweethearts from childhood as I always wished I could have as a child too but alas. It could blossom into a beautiful relationship as they get older too, like for some extremely lucky people IRL, BAH!

I ship adult/true form Midna with Link as the absolutely gorgeous, feisty, sassy, badass, goth and mature princess she is but who else is a great question.

I legit used to cry over Ocarina of Time because of Saria. I was only 8 back then too when I played it or 9 and I adored her a lot and really wanted her and Link to get together, but Nintendo had far more sadistic ideas ofc lol, sigh. Same with Link and Ruto and especially Malon too, Link had such a sweet, adorable uhhh group of girls pining for him like he was an animal protagonist truly lol.

Nabooru was such a baddie on God too lol. The Gerudo in general too.

If animators didn't have to animate Yamato, we could've better animation for everyone (specially those who matters) :parkcry:
Love your sig! Kuzan was so amazing in so many ways in Film Z!

:kata::shocking::sweat::neesama:

Last edited by a moderator: