i dont talk about it but i am constantly thinking about the void century, joyboy, what the fuck the d stands for and what the will is. thy is that elephant punished to walk forever? why was there a giant strawhat, will skypeia become more relevant as we get closer and closer to the true. like imma honest vegapunk dropped the df explanation and then everyone just moved the fuck on. the hell
I think VP's devil fruit explanation could still turn out as only his opinion on the matter. Not a hard fact

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
........................................................................................................................................................................
CROSS_MARIAN FUCKED MY WIFE, SO, NOW, I'M PISSING ON THE MOON!

TAKE THAT ENEL, YOU IDIOT!

Oh, no, I destroyed the moon. How does this affect werewolves?!??!?!?!
:choppawhat::whitepress:

that might be true because it's a very bad explanation of the fruit. because it only works with some fruit not all. law's fruit breaks the explanation in half.
Maybe (if he stays alive) VP will continue his research on DFs on the next island and offer a more concrete explanation

Or the Gorosei and Im have some ancient knowledge on DFs and we'll get an info dump from them

The third option is Blackbeard. Imo he has some really thorough info on top secret stuff and will reveal it at the right moment