Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'll call Punk and Ace :pepebusi:
I find it hilarious that CM Punk is dunking on them Bucks and etc..

He is a Liberal, right? But the Bucks and Kenny act like the most woke leftists in the human realm.

How did that occur LMAO.

Overall people who are not living in the place of the conflict/concern shouldn't speak without the inside knowledge.

I speak about the war at Ukraine because I have my own information from there how things look.

But China/Taiwan?

That's not my cup of tea nor I know anything about their situation.
My point is more that Solis shouldn't talk about the Possibility so carelessly when we have Taiwanese users here

I find it hilarious that CM Punk is dunking on them Bucks and etc..

He is a Liberal, right? But the Bucks and Kenny act like the most woke leftists in the human realm.

How did that occur LMAO.
I think this is nothing but a big ego clash. The Elite prolly thinks Punk left wrestling and when he came back, he got more reaction than they ever got despite them busting there asses kind of stupid crybaby shit

Wasn't Taiwan a Chinese republic at some point?
Taiwan was never a part of mainland China.
You may be confusing it with Hong Kong

Ukraine is full of nazis. Like 60% people there are nazis and that's a whole lot + Americans were fishing for a place to invest there.
You know,as someone who had zero knowledge on this region before the war started it really hard to get access to info now that the propaganda machines (from all sides) are tirelessly trying to influence the public discourse.
I am well aware that I can't trust my own country's media.
And I know that people like the Ukrainian ambassador excuse the actions of the Asow guys.
Putin on the other hand is a madman with serious mental illness.
I just can't stand war and what it does to the citizens.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think this is nothing but a big ego clash. The Elite prolly thinks Punk left wrestling and when he came back, he got more reaction than they ever got despite them busting there asses kind of stupid crybaby shit
Oh of course lmao.

Punk was doing the numbers. Flippy floppers can't dream of it.