G

Gorosei Informer

(Bepo is NOT a woman)
:pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger::pepeanger:

Bepo is best girl though! @Kurozumi Bepo

OH GOD, WHAT IS THIS?!

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded is this your doing?!

:kidwat::risitameh:

Look when you got a submarine full of "seamen" and no women, it gets very lonely out there in the harsh, cold, unforgiving waters, especially when you're underneath the surface and thus the lack of sunlight and land...

All I'm saying is, a man might look at a bear different under these circumstances, especially with all that fur too. What happens in the sub, stays in the sub!
Bepo Bussy hits different.
:saden::risiup::beanmean::handsup:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

OH GOD, WHAT IS THIS?!

Look when you got a submarine full of "seamen" and no women, it gets very lonely out there in the harsh, cold, unforgiving waters, especially when you're underneath the surface and thus the lack of sunlight and land...

All I'm saying is, a man might look at a bear different under these circumstances, especially with all that fur too. What happens in the sub, stays in the sub!
Honestly would smash :handsup:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

OH GOD, WHAT IS THIS?!

There haven't been any human/Mink hybrids in One Piece so far (officially).

After seeing that fem-Bepo, I am advancing evolution.