The Chekhov's gun will be fired when we learn that Imu is immortal. Luffy getting immortality is kinda against his themes of freedom and shit. He already "really died" in Wano. So using it again is shit writing even for Oda. Besides, the surgery is only perennial youth. It most likely won't be a revive
The immortal surgery will never be used at all for sure I would say.

It would be great plot twist if we get to know...every SH died in childhood...Sanji died and was replaced with some other child who was normal, luffy died in childhood as soon as he ate the DF, zoro died in the serious battle against kuina because of which kuina also became sad and died in an accident, nami was killed after refusing to work for arlong, robin never made out of ohara, chopper was dead and his nose turned blue due to decomposition thats why he was rejected, franky is not human but 100% artificial, brook was attracted to them because they were all dead. :denzimote:

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Amputation is Law's lowest end of low tier attack at this point and he negs BB commanders with it. Meanwhile Zoro is going extreme diff with Kaku's non-hakified chicken leg
:milaugh:
BAHAHAHHA going extreme diff against kaku
bro is using his weakest style and not using haki
while just waking up from a nap

The immortal surgery will never be used at all for sure I would say.

It would be great plot twist if we get to know...every SH died in childhood...Sanji died and was replaced with some other child who was normal, luffy died in childhood as soon as he ate the DF, zoro died in the serious battle against kuina because of which kuina also became sad and died in an accident, nami was killed after refusing to work for arlong, robin never made out of ohara, chopper was dead and his nose turned blue due to decomposition thats why he was rejected, franky is not human but 100% artificial, brook was attracted to them because they were all dead. :denzimote:
Or it was all a dream brook made up while in the Florian Triangle...
I feel like you think i'm playing along. But i really do believe Urouge is strong. Like Top 5 Supernova. He was the only one besides Luffy who beat a Sweet commander. And he's gotten stronger since.