Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

First Tempura Udon and now Extra L Imperial flame WINGS. Oda and his puns.
Lmao right? Its a perfect parallel to Zoro having food named attacks too and then there's Oden too ofc lol.

Given how much Luffy loves meat, I'm surprised he hasn't named any attacks after it? Its interesting he chooses to focus on gun themed names particularly, although IIRC, Pistol was based on him saying something about wanting to punch harder or faster than a pistol shot to Shanks or something like that?

Oooh very nice, even better! The colours are so good too and those flames and the black blade, with what seems like haki creeping off it too? That axe too! Such a top tier design genuinely. As in could be an actual top tier in the OP world too lol.

:cheers::ace::pepehawk::lumazed:

G

Gorosei Informer

He'll make it up with Spit-Up and Snow Fruit
:feelsokeman:
Spit-Up?

:choppawhat:

Honestly, I need the Snow fruit to return at least, if Monet won't too. Even ignoring Monet, I love the fruit in general. But I'd prefer it if she returned too ofc lol.

I call this Gray Effect.
:endthis:
Lmao, that fits. Just dont ask Juvia what her favourite books or films are!

:beanmean::arnoling::kawak::kobeha:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Spit-Up?

:choppawhat:

Honestly, I need the Snow fruit to return at least, if Monet won't too. Even ignoring Monet, I love the fruit in general. But I'd prefer it if she returned too ofc lol.

Lmao, that fits. Just dont ask Juvia what her favourite books or films are!

:beanmean::arnoling::kawak::kobeha:
Probably meant Swamp fruit or something, but autocorrect got him.
No autocorrect here
Spit-Up is Mr. Caribou spitting Carrot out of the swamp so she can start her adventure on Egghead.
:sadgrin: