Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Somehow I lost my entire post and then half of it instead, damn this site is trolling me!
(Probably a combination of my own mistakes, the site and my browser to be fair)

:pepeanger:
:risitameh::shame::nicagesmile:kingufy:kidwat::mrgo:
Post automatically merged:

I can't wait for @Dark-Abel to dethrone Redon especially! Dakr Abel will declare war on the "fraudulent, entitled leakers" and replace them with "authentic, trustworthy, reliable" spoilers instead!

G

Gorosei Informer

Holy fuck lol. This is fucking with my mind so much right now hahaha! I kinda wanted Kizaru to be associated with Wano but this somehow works LMAO!
I wanted most Admirals to have a connection to Wano somehow but I think I could find a way to associate them all lol. Imagine if the WG could have recruited them from there? In an alternate canon/storyline or w/e?

On a side note, I read a crack theory of the WG trying to recruit Kuina to be a Holy Knight and continuining their trafficking of children, like they did with Carmel and thus they targeted Kuina too, maybe because shes a descandant of Ryuuma too? Go figure anyway lol. Maybe thats why her twin Tashigi is in the Marines too?

VOTE LYNCH POT GOBLIN
Lmaoooo, this is a mafia thing right? As in the game here I mean, nothing else! No other implications/associations or w/e! *cough* er a "family business restaraunt" thing even?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢