TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
It's really weird how people look at Kuzan only getting a bleeding lip from a sneak attack from Jozu, Aramaki tanking a hit from Yamato to the face, Sakazuki tanking attacks from Marco and Vista, and than bring up Issho getting bruised against G3.

Do y'all think Issho's durability is 8 tiers below the other admirals?

Doffy who shat his pants at the mere mention of Kaidou knows for damn sure that his subordinate doesn't have Yonko tier Haki yet was confident in his ability to stop Hax.

That alone proves Top Tier Haki isn't whats needed to do so.
But he was proven wrong... Vergo failing doen't prove a damn thing. It proves doffy was wrong about df effects on haki if anything. And you know what? If Law already knew you just needed some haki to counter df effects like doffy said, why did he say he learned it during the fight with kaido and BM? He should already know this because doffy told him right? Because what he learned was you need strong enough haki. Not stronger than your opponent.
DF abilities would be not that great if new world vets could negate a vast amount of them lol.

Doffy was bluffing talking shit right from his ass. Do you think Law had better haki than doffy in Dressrosa? No. But Law shambled him just fine. Doffy was just wrong.

@Surgeon of death no front bro, i thought i had no way out but thanks for gifting me the W with the Vergo/Doflamingo argument. :rosismile:
Sad, ur willing make a fool of urself.
No shock, that chopper opponent argument about as sub tier as it could get. Following that up with the Law never heard of Hax negation was top tier ignorance.

But u just not understanding the interaction between Haki, DF. A lot more reasonable
:gokulaugh: