Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
90% LMAO

Oda is never gonna answer a 1000 chapter built mysteries in a single chapter
Kinda makes sense, the chapter doesn't answer everything (when does it lol considering it's oda) but one of "those" chapters often means that it's indeed worth waiting for still instead of reading spoilers

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
โ€Ž
See? You are a brainlet with no arguments.

"dAwG sHuT uP".

"pOLiSh sKiNhEaD".

You get mad when someone insults the snowflake generation of people who sleep on Twitter.

You don't use Twitter? Bullshit.

You are a textbook example of a crying SJW who thinks he knows everything about how the world should work.

Of course how the world should work only based on one specific political affiliation:milaugh:
you really think i dont know about the lgbt-free zones in poland, the rise of nazism in poland
its so clear you are a polish skinhead, its so funny, also you like to talk about people not showing there true face but you continue to lie

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
you really think i dont know about the lgbt-free zones in poland, the rise of nazism in poland
its so clear you are a polish skinhead, its so funny, also you like to talk about people not showing there true face but you continue to lie
You are fucking disgusting.

"Rise of Nazism".

In Poland LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Stupid Twitter bot.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This brainlet probably saw some Twitter donkeys calling our National Day march "the rise of Nazism" and repeats it.

I know because each year world media trying to paint us as Nazi lovers because we dare to have a National Day and march with shirts/clothes in our country's colors.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Can safely say this version of the reverie is boring. I stand by the fact that all of this should have been included in the first reverie chapters from chapters 900's. Egg head and full of led should be the main focus so we can finally be done with Kumas flashback
Imagine how intense these chapters would be if we didn't know how most things went down already
:shocking:

You too follow a strict worldview. You are not independent politically. No one who discusses politics is actually
I wonder why people even bother discussing politics

You know very well you aren't gonna change the mindset of someone even if he comes from the same demographic and culture and generation as you

Then you have retards online trying to attack people from completely different Cultures Fairly ingrained beliefs knowing very well they aren't gonna change and that it's just gonna be a pissing contest