Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I will only quote this part cause I found it interesting so no worries I don't intend to talk more.
I already know Seth's ideas because he can't think for himself politically
Bruv.

For starters. You don't know me at all, sounds like a cheap line but that's the fact.

You too follow a strict worldview. You are not independent politically. No one who discusses politics is actually.

Cut the crap and maybe people will find you a bit more likable rather than just a weird Twitter schizo.

Because the truth is. All this shit you quote people for, all this stuff you get mad for people saying.

You don't actually give a fuck about this and probably don't bother about it irl while going out with friends or whatever.

This dumb Twitter talk poisons your psyche. You can't get heated because someone says: "FUCK XYZ".

I said it for the sake of saying it not to gather listeners and debate on the topic.

and yes I corrected the grammar in your post in case you ask. It's my thing for some time now.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
I will only quote this part cause I found it interesting so no worries I don't intend to talk more.

Bruv.

For starters. You don't know me at all, sounds like a cheap line but that's the fact.

You too follow a strict worldview. You are not independent politically. No one who discusses politics is actually.

Cut the crap and maybe people will find you a bit more likable rather than just a weird Twitter schizo.

Because the truth is. All this shit you quote people for, all this stuff you get mad for people saying.

You don't actually give a fuck about this and probably don't bother about it irl while going out with friends or whatever.

This dumb Twitter talk poisons your psyche. You can't get heated because someone says: "FUCK XYZ".

I said it for the sake of saying it not to gather listeners and debate on the topic.

and yes I corrected the grammar in your post in case you ask. It's my thing for some time now.
dawg shut up i already know you are a polish skinhead, simple context clues provided me with this information, i dont need to know anymore about you

also i almost never use twiter
:kobeha:

take that with a grain of salt, that sounds fake af
it's possible, i'm not sure who their source is but i'm assuming if the scan group's saying it, they may have raws? we'll see how the next few hours play out but they might've jumped the gun on redon.

From the mods: "He has a good source no joke but it’s private, probably will be on worstgen later today "

Bruv.

Dude that's like, a common troll tactic Tonnes uses.
Ffs the guy even said I can't think for my self because I happen to like Urouge alot like he does (imagine telling ME I can't think for my self, lol)
You're falling for a troll rn bro. Just move on and let him seethe in peace.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
dawg shut up i already know you are a polish skinhead, simple context clues provided me with this information, i dont need to know anymore about you

also i almost never use twiter
:kobeha:
See? You are a brainlet with no arguments.

"dAwG sHuT uP".

"pOLiSh sKiNhEaD".

You get mad when someone insults the snowflake generation of people who sleep on Twitter.

You don't use Twitter? Bullshit.

You are a textbook example of a crying SJW who thinks he knows everything about how the world should work.

Of course how the world should work only based on one specific political affiliation:milaugh:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Ffs the guy even said I can't think for my self because I happen to like Urouge alot like he does (imagine telling ME I can't think for my self, lol)
YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH ME YOU WEIRDO
LITERALLY TALKING ABOUT WHENEVER YOU CAN

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
GOD KING SHANKS WILL REIGN OVER THE WORLD BRO.

UROUGE WILL CLAP BIG MOM AND CREATE THE EMPIRE.