1 takes away freedoms from a certain group of people, 1 wants respect for all and equality

poland literally had/has lgbt-free zones, how do you see both extremes as comparable
Both take away or are trying to take away freedoms actually does if we are being honest.

Went to a few places in the US with a white woman having her daughter identifying as a black woman. The mother thought it was disrespectful for me not addressing hee daughter or viewing her daughter as such. She wanted me to be cool with her daughter using the N word.

And honestly my response was "don't give a damn if you think I am disrespectful ". The irony about those that cling to or state that one is being disrespectful are also simultaneously being disrespectful to that same individual. Hence why I urge people to stick to what they believe and be unapologetic for it as long as you are not threatening someone's lively hood etc

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Its a world wide phenomena.
That is true, admittedly, though you most often see the results from the U.S as it's the most publicized I would think. And then you got cases like historical revisionism coming from there as well (like that netflix cleopatra for example). I can see why people are so sick and tired of it all, I know I am at least :josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
In my country LGBT associations visit elementary schools and come talk to the kids , actually gaslighting them and calling them bigoted if they don’t believe there are 60 different genders.
if you believe kids should be left alone you’re labelled as a far right extremist.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Good lord.

Thank God my life is reduced to working and driving home and no bothering about such shit.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Both take away or are trying to take away freedoms actually does if we are being honest.

Went to a few places in the US with a white woman having her daughter identifying as a black woman. The mother thought it was disrespectful for me not addressing hee daughter or viewing her daughter as such. She wanted me to be cool with her daughter using the N word.

And honestly my response was "don't give a damn if you think I am disrespectful ". The irony about those that cling to or state that one is being disrespectful are also simultaneously being disrespectful to that same individual. Hence why I urge people to stick to what they believe and be unapologetic for it as long as you are not threatening someone's lively hood etc
why are you just making up blatantly false things