Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Omfg. I just fucking explained this shit.

BOA USED SLAVE ARROW FIRST. AT THE SAME TIME, BB WAS FIGHTING SERAPH HAWK. AND COBY WAS NEAR THAT FIGHT. THEN, AFTER BOA TURNED VASCO AND OTHERS TO STONE, BB WAS DONE WITH THE SERAPH AND WENT TO BOA AND CAPTURED HER USING YAMI
THAT'S WHEN COBY ALSO HOT THERE.

BB LITERALLY SAYS THAT EVEN HE WOULD GET TURNED TO STONE IF HE LET BOA GO. SO, IF COBY GOT HIT BY A SLAVE ARROW, HE WOULD BE STONE. THUS, HE DIDN'T GET HIT BY SLAVE ARROW. BECAUSE HE WAS FUCKING NOT THERE.

You won't know because you don't have a trusted source while I do.

You will see the chapter is great once everything is revealed.
You don’t have a trusted source, you said earlier that your source only sent you the leaks.

How can he be trusted if only you have the leaks, well done for baiting yourself out.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Omfg. I just fucking explained this shit.

BOA USED SLAVE ARROW FIRST. AT THE SAME TIME, BB WAS FIGHTING SERAPH HAWK. AND COBY WAS NEAR THAT FIGHT. THEN, AFTER BOA TURNED VASCO AND OTHERS TO STONE, BB WAS DONE WITH THE SERAPH AND WENT TO BOA AND CAPTURED HER USING YAMI
THAT'S WHEN COBY ALSO HOT THERE.

BB LITERALLY SAYS THAT EVEN HE WOULD GET TURNED TO STONE IF HE LET BOA GO. SO, IF COBY GOT HIT BY A SLAVE ARROW, HE WOULD BE STONE. THUS, HE DIDN'T GET HIT BY SLAVE ARROW. BECAUSE HE WAS FUCKING NOT THERE.
Scream more daddy
:blush:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I do have a trusted source to tell me you are doing some tomfoolery
You don't. If you'd have a source you wouldn't be waiting for WG leaks:milaugh:

You don’t have a trusted source, you said earlier that your source only sent you the leaks.

How can he be trusted if only you have the leaks, well done for baiting yourself out.
Who do you think leakers are? Such as Redon and the others? They have it for themselves and later decide to use the knowledge.

You don't. If you'd have a source you wouldn't be waiting for WG leaks:milaugh:

Who do you think leakers are? Such as Redon and the others? They have it for themselves and later decide to use the knowledge.
Ok? Have you ever leaked a chapter before? No? So how can your source be “trusted”.