CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Short summary pls
What kind of manga is it?
A realistic series with some supernatural elements that explores the dark side of the Japanese entertainment industry through following the lives of teenage idols.

It's very respectful of the younger characters and doesn't sexualize them, highlights a ton of issues in media involving young people and social media, and deals with the PTSD involved in working in entertainment.

It does a lot of different things, I think you might like it.
Post automatically merged:

Short summary pls
What kind of manga is it?

This is what the art looks like at its peak

A realistic series with some supernatural elements that explores the dark side of the Japanese entertainment industry through following the lives of teenage idols.

It's very respectful of the younger characters and doesn't sexualize them, highlights a ton of issues in media involving young people and social media, and deals with the PTSD involved in working in entertainment.

It does a lot of different things, I think you might like it.
Post automatically merged:

This is what the art looks like at its peak
Thanks for the summary

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Hello , Please guys when the spoiler of 1073 will begin ? the monday Like 1072 ?
ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1073 SCHEDULE

● Confirmed Spoiler will be release starting on January 23 or 24, 2023.

● Chapter 1073 Raw Scans will be released on January 25, 2023 (Japan Time).

● Scanlation will be release on January 26 or 27, 2023 (Japan Time).

● Official Release will be on January 30, 2023 (Japan Time).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My favourite characters are Xerxes and Alice
I also like Lotti (she’s hot) and I think that Oz is a interesting MC
Vincent is also a good villain
I’m sure this manga will be in my top 5 (maybe even top 3)
Good choices. I like Xerxes a lot. Definitely a top 5 character from PH, I regularly switch my faves, cuz there are many great characters imo. Keep me posted.

Nice.

- Through Kuma's memories we find out info about Xebec
- It says Xebec is actually Luffy's father
- He's the clone number 0 done from Xebec way earlier before MADS by Vegapunk with the help of Bakkins, which was a failure but fixed him later again after they cloned Stussy correctly, Weevil another clone that's failed before Stussy, they didn't bother to fix but grew abnormally strong in return
- Garp adopted the Xebec clone and renames him to Monkey D Dragon.
- Kuma is former Rox Pirate Silver Axe, he's from the silver eye tribe, hence why the WG had it easy to label him a tyrant and overthrow him.