Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Yeah the wrath of the sea personfied or something like that, nature's wrath or maybe just the hate/greed/malice of the world personified too.
I’m still guessing that Imu has the devil fruit that was created from the worlds collective fear of the sea devil that steals peoples abilities to swim.

We know there’s no actual devil in the fruits, but the rumor and myth likely created a devil fruit.

G

Gorosei Informer

I've had exclusive news from @WeeklyLeaks on his private, elite and only 100% authenthic forum with 100% ethically sourced, authentic leaks, that the month break is because Oda is preparing us for the final final saga! He has to restructure the story again to prepare for it!

Rumours are, an Orange themed Admiral will appear who will have a fateful encounter with Buggy, who coincidentally is promoting a new One Piece film revolving around Buggy and his "mysterious unknown daughter" and its gonna be called Film Blue!

I also heard from @Lebrent that Oda's new drafts for the final saga include drafts for 3 NEW movies in the future, Film Green, which revolves around Green Bull discovering his long lost racist son who is a samurai, Film Yellow, where Kizaru finds out Luffy is his nephew (He's a Monkey's uncle) and Film Black, where Blackbeard also has a secret daughter too!
What are the odds?!