hxh slander should be given a week ban imo :whitepress::beckmoji:
Can we make this a forum rule?
Post automatically merged:

In a dark room filled with monitors and keyboards, DarkestKnightofSpoilers, an enigmatic member of Worstgen Forums, clicks away at a lightning speed. He has just stumbled upon "Gothgen Forums," a notorious place where the lines between the dark world of Gotham and the endless sea of One Piece blur. His eyes widen behind his mask as he scrolls through post after post of leaked One Piece spoilers and theories.

Donning a cape and a wide-brimmed hat, DarkestKnightofSpoilers decides to take matters into his own hands. He renames himself "Thatman" and begins his hunt for the leakers.

Cut to a scene where a group of Gothgen users is huddled in a dark alley, whispering about the latest One Piece chapter.

Suddenly, a silhouette with a cape appears on the rooftop.

"Thatman is here!" one of them exclaims.

"Who?!" the others echo.

"I am Thatman!" says the silhouette.

"Who?!" they say again, genuinely confused.

“Never mind!” he growls. “You shall not leak One Piece spoilers outside of Gothgen!”

As Thatman leaps from the rooftop to confront them, another silhouette appears swinging from a building. It’s "Nico Robin," a parody of Robin, complete with an arsenal of historical trivia and martial arts skills. She’s ready to team up with Thatman to put an end to the spoiler madness.

They manage to corner the leakers, but suddenly one of them pulls out a One Piece spoiler so big it could shake the fandom to its core.

But Thatman, in an epic maneuver, pulls out a smoke pellet from his utility belt and throws it to the ground. As the smoke clears, all the spoilers are neatly stacked with a note, “Spoilers belong in the proper sections. Read the rules!”

Back on the rooftop, Thatman and Nico Robin look over Gothgen Forums.

“Thank you, Nico Robin,” Thatman says.

“Anytime, Thatman,” she replies. “But seriously, consider a name that doesn’t make people say ‘who?’ all the time.”

“Hmm,” Thatman ponders this for a moment before he turns and disappears into the shadows.

Nico Robin shakes her head and swings away.

Meanwhile, the people of Gothgen Forums start a legend of the shadowy protector who keeps spoilers in check. They call him Thatman.

"Who?!" someone in the distance yells, and the legend continues.

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Peak fan fic. Now make them kiss

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh hell naw, this is your worst offense yet!

Officers, arrest this man!

@Kurozumi Bepo

In the middle of an intense battle, Bepo, the loyal polar bear member of the Heart Pirates, found himself in the direct line of fire from one of the Four Emperors - Big Mom herself.

"Hey, you fluffy bear! How dare you cross my path?!" Big Mom roared, raising her voice to an impressive, resonating level that left no room for doubt about her authority.

Bepo, surprisingly, remained unfazed. He looked Big Mom in the eye, his gaze steady. "I may be a fluffy bear, but I'm not afraid of you, Big Mom!"

The surrounding crowd fell silent, jaws dropping in awe and shock. The audacity of Bepo was unprecedented, especially against an opponent like Big Mom.

In the aftermath of the encounter, Bepo walked away, his head held high. He was glowing with a newfound confidence. His crewmates, including his captain Trafalgar Law, watched him with a mix of astonishment and bewilderment.

With a smirk, Bepo declared, "From this day forward, you can call me... Bepo Mom!"

There was a moment of stunned silence before the Heart Pirates burst into laughter. Even Law, usually stoic and composed, couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips.

"Bepo Mom? Seriously?" Law asked, raising an eyebrow at his usually level-headed comrade.

Bepo merely shrugged, a satisfied grin on his face, "Why not? If it confuses our enemies, I say it's a win!"

Despite the absurdity of the situation, the name "Bepo Mom" quickly caught on within the Heart Pirates. And Bepo, with his newfound moniker, carried on, oblivious to the amused shakes of the head and chuckles he left in his wake.

In a dark room filled with monitors and keyboards, DarkestKnightofSpoilers, an enigmatic member of Worstgen Forums, clicks away at a lightning speed. He has just stumbled upon "Gothgen Forums," a notorious place where the lines between the dark world of Gotham and the endless sea of One Piece blur. His eyes widen behind his mask as he scrolls through post after post of leaked One Piece spoilers and theories.

Donning a cape and a wide-brimmed hat, DarkestKnightofSpoilers decides to take matters into his own hands. He renames himself "Thatman" and begins his hunt for the leakers.

Cut to a scene where a group of Gothgen users is huddled in a dark alley, whispering about the latest One Piece chapter.

Suddenly, a silhouette with a cape appears on the rooftop.

"Thatman is here!" one of them exclaims.

"Who?!" the others echo.

"I am Thatman!" says the silhouette.

"Who?!" they say again, genuinely confused.

“Never mind!” he growls. “You shall not leak One Piece spoilers outside of Gothgen!”

As Thatman leaps from the rooftop to confront them, another silhouette appears swinging from a building. It’s "Nico Robin," a parody of Robin, complete with an arsenal of historical trivia and martial arts skills. She’s ready to team up with Thatman to put an end to the spoiler madness.

They manage to corner the leakers, but suddenly one of them pulls out a One Piece spoiler so big it could shake the fandom to its core.

But Thatman, in an epic maneuver, pulls out a smoke pellet from his utility belt and throws it to the ground. As the smoke clears, all the spoilers are neatly stacked with a note, “Spoilers belong in the proper sections. Read the rules!”

Back on the rooftop, Thatman and Nico Robin look over Gothgen Forums.

“Thank you, Nico Robin,” Thatman says.

“Anytime, Thatman,” she replies. “But seriously, consider a name that doesn’t make people say ‘who?’ all the time.”

“Hmm,” Thatman ponders this for a moment before he turns and disappears into the shadows.

Nico Robin shakes her head and swings away.

Meanwhile, the people of Gothgen Forums start a legend of the shadowy protector who keeps spoilers in check. They call him Thatman.

"Who?!" someone in the distance yells, and the legend continues.

@DarkestKnightofSpoilers
hahahah :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

can‘t believe you saw that post ,where i joked about that :kobeha:
really good :cheers:

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
Bepo, surprisingly, remained unfazed. He looked Big Mom in the eye, his gaze steady. "I may be a fluffy bear, but I'm not afraid of you, Big Mom!"

The surrounding crowd fell silent, jaws dropping in awe and shock. The audacity of Bepo was unprecedented, especially against an opponent like Big Mom.

In the aftermath of the encounter, Bepo walked away, his head held high. He was glowing with a newfound confidence. His crewmates, including his captain Trafalgar Law, watched him with a mix of astonishment and bewilderment.

With a smirk, Bepo declared, "From this day forward, you can call me... Bepo Mom!"

There was a moment of stunned silence before the Heart Pirates burst into laughter. Even Law, usually stoic and composed, couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips.

"Bepo Mom? Seriously?" Law asked, raising an eyebrow at his usually level-headed comrade.

Bepo merely shrugged, a satisfied grin on his face, "Why not? If it confuses our enemies, I say it's a win!"

Despite the absurdity of the situation, the name "Bepo Mom" quickly caught on within the Heart Pirates. And Bepo, with his newfound moniker, carried on, oblivious to the amused shakes of the head and chuckles he left in his wake.
Bepo Mom, they better take him serious now :goyea::blush:

Bear taste good :handsup:

Just gotta use the right seasoning!
Everything tastes good with the right seasoning :yearight:

So that's not an argument :peperain:

Pero is on vacation, I'm safe for now :yearight:
Smh @Peroroncino :tch:

G

Gorosei Informer

hahahah :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

can‘t believe you saw that post ,where i joked about that :kobeha:
really good :cheers:
Lmaoooo, tyvm man! I'm very proud about how this turned out and very happy you enjoyed it! I've been laughing so much at this one too!

What can i say too? I have the eyes of a bat! We ghosts also rely on echolocation/sound communication too!

When Batman puts on some German techno/disco/rave etc music at the Batcave:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
The fights were so good in that movie
:steef:

I see a sequel with his kid as well since they focused a lot on her love of boxing throughout
Off the rip with the Win against Conlan felt somewhat cathartic

He lost first movie but now this ain’t nothing to him
Seasoned Vet vs Amateur Creed :catsweat:

Also Drago being his sparring partner for Dame was dope asf