CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I don't get the Uta hate. I actually like her.
Using an idol as a character to sell tickets with a lot of music in a One Piece movie pissed some people off.

If you wanted a more traditional One Piece movie about the crew fighting an enemy, it's a bad movie. If you wanted something really different, it brings a lot to the table.

It's always a risk to make a movie like this, but, obviously it worked out for them. Hope Ado enjoyed the experience, it's a unique opportunity for an Idol to be the face of an anime movie like this.

Using an idol as a character to sell tickets with a lot of music in a One Piece movie pissed some people off.

If you wanted a more traditional One Piece movie about the crew fighting an enemy, it's a bad movie. If you wanted something really different, it brings a lot to the table.

It's always a risk to make a movie like this, but, obviously it worked out for them. Hope Ado enjoyed the experience, it's a unique opportunity for an Idol to be the face of an anime movie like this.
It's more of an experience than it is a movie. I had a lot of fun watching it in theaters. But I don't think I would like it storywise if I watch it at home.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
yuri >>>>>

most yaoi men are just strange, i dont so anything i just stray away from them tbh :milaugh:
Yaoi has a lot of REALLY weird stuff that's very forceful.

Yuri can be weird, but a lot of it's pretty wholesome, and anime has been doing a good job of putting out more Yuri anime. I LOVE Yuri.

I feel bad for Yaoi enthusiasts, though, they need more series where one of the main characters isn't a borderline psychopath. Shout out to Yuri on Ice for being good, even though I've never watched it.