CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Lmaoooo tyvm!

I launched the new channel, I can only "apololgise" for the name now!:

https://www.youtube.com/@Oppaitunity

@Blother Fertitta @The Lord Gear Falcon Master Eagle V @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Playa4321 @Mr. Reloaded @CoC: Color of Clowns

If CoC is up for this project, our shared ideas and such, they will be using this channel too potentially otherwise, we'll make a seperate one if needed. (We'll have it to call it The Clussy Wagon or Circus of Sus or something like that!)

Seriously though, I should explain the name too, its a play on "opportunity" and "AI"! To make OPPAI! OPP-AI! LMAO! I took it one further and made "Oppaitunity" too, which is sadly taken for an email address too BUT I was able to secure it for a Youtube channel name/username at least!

Why I mentioned Sanji as a hint is obvious enough now ofc lololol! Kuzan when he first appeared mentioned on Nami having lovely huge bazongas or bazookas or something like that? So I thought of that too as you would ofc!

I doubt I'll add any videos anytime soon, I need to work on the branding of it and such but I may try to get out a test video out soon, a taster video at least! I'll let you guys know if I do!

:joker::beanmean::arnoling::kobeha:
Ohhh, I like that name a lot. Oppai is such a fun word for boobs.

I do have YouTube channel, but, it's not really named right... I might make a new one just for One Piece stuff like this, and other anime stuff.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Sweetie?

:eeke::robinsweat:

Nah but seriously I'm ok thanks man, how about yourself?

I replayed one of my favourite games recently after YEARS and it being re-released now and it HITS DIFFERENT especially when you've lost a loved one recently too.
It's called Ghost Trick and honestly it has some of the most plot twisty (but done right or even "write"), emotional/heartfelt, whimsical, absurd, compelling writing I've ever seen!
Deals a lot with grief, revenge, redemption, regrets etc.

Also @CoC: Color of Clowns I believe you posted some of your Wano rewrite already? I need to check that out, I've got so much to catch up on here.
Also need to respond to @Kurozumi Bepo In his own FC!

I've been reinspired for my youtube channel but in a completely different direction except for still being one piece and anime related.
Im thinking I'm gonna run the project on here first initially then I can transition it to youtube later on, so here would be like the "manga" and the YT channel would be like the anime adaptation I guess LOL!
@CoC: Color of Clowns has offered to collaborate on it, i may enlist another friend whose wanted to make a youtube channel for ages too (hes been practising console game streaming now too) and we form a small team to work on this project.
I may enlist certain people from here into the project, depending.

I have way too much self doubt with my own work/skills, hence why I love using AI so much now too. So having others onboard would help a LOT! We can bounce ideas off each other, discuss them and thus improve them or whatever. Even if it's just me and CoC for now, that would be pretty great. They would be such a great help and they're absurdly creative/imaginative too. (Emphasis on absurd in a good way ofc)

Thanks for asking anyway!

:cheers::myman:
Yeah, I posted the first part, but I might just make threads for them on the Ground Floor, too. Haven't started on the second, want to make sure I know where I'm going. I'm really excited to write Kaido, I love his personality when he's wasted.

G

Gorosei Informer

Projecting already?
Yeah you got me, I'm my own alt. Oh wait.

:seriously::lawsigh::kaidowhat:
Post automatically merged:

As TAC's alleged alt, I sure am :ronalugh:

What are the odds!? I knew this was fate!

(Disclaimer I dont think TAC is actually a furry, they already swiftly denied it too before and I don't want to invoke the wrath of TAC either LOL)

:crazwhat::snoopy::arnoling::kawak::kobeha::hohoho:

Ohhh, I like that name a lot. Oppai is such a fun word for boobs.

I do have YouTube channel, but, it's not really named right... I might make a new one just for One Piece stuff like this, and other anime stuff.
Aye tysm! Right? Its such a weirdly funny, wholesome word! Like learning a naughty word as a child or something? It sounds innocent but its not necessarily? Depends on context/intention too?

Ah nice! I saw you sub to me, so tyvm too!

Maybe we should make a shared account then if we work together too btw? On a shared Google and Youtube account for us to work together? Some Clown Circus Collaboration themed account? The Charming Circus Clown Collaboration? Lmao. We'll think of a decent name if you wanna do it lol.

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier wanted to get involved too, so it could be the three of us at least and maybe others depending who wants to get involved, who we ask and who we trust etc ofc?

Yeah, I posted the first part, but I might just make threads for them on the Ground Floor, too. Haven't started on the second, want to make sure I know where I'm going. I'm really excited to write Kaido, I love his personality when he's wasted.
Ah yeah thats a good plan. We have new creative writing section in the art section or so, after some people requested it too, so that would be the best place for them too actually? I'll give what you wrote a proper read soon as its very lengthy, even more than my own essays so I gotta make sure I dedicate to reading it properly time and focus wise!!

Lmao yeah, Drunk @MonsterKaido is very fun! Its grown on me a lot now, especially with his voice actor doing such a great job in the anime too. I can see why they cast thim now too especially! Like with Shanks' love of getting drunk and other characters, theres so much potential for hilarious shenanigans.
Knowing Oda, Shanks convinced Kaido to back off Marineford by getting him drunk, he did bring sake to Whitebeard and offered it to him and since we know how much Kaibro loves sake too, it would make sense to do the same for him too naturally. Plus for other reasons.

Last edited by a moderator: