Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
I never considered oden to be a permanent member for both WB and Roger. Oden was out to see the world not play pirate.
Oden specifically asked to join whitebeard while roger pleaded for him to join and whitebeard saw him as a brother aka an equal

They are either past their peak or peaked in wano. So still weak.
We were talking about when they were in there peaks, No?

I don't see Ace going past Kata tbh at best Yamato level. Does having top tier genes matter? Why isn't Evey bigmam kid a coc king?
Ace was already past kat, he just need acoc to push him to Yonko level

Except for BB and Shiryu other feels like fodder. And same with Ace crew.
Bro you cant deny the xebec parallel

Still can't Marco a god tier character. Tbh none you mentioned except BB is god tier.
No but marco is an amazing backbone that could hold off a god tier

C

Cruxroux

Oden specifically asked to join whitebeard while roger pleaded for him to join and whitebeard saw him as a brother aka an equal
Let's make him an exception and not count him. As he jumped crew and left in the end when realised his purpose.

We were talking about when they were in there peaks, No?
Didn't we already see what their peak is in wano?

Ace was already past kat, he just need acoc to push him to Yonko level
Yamato at best then. Giving him adcoc would be just our headcanon.

Bro you cant deny the xebec parallel
You really think BB crew will have likes of WB, Shiki, bigmam and Kaido?

No but marco is an amazing backbone that could hold off a god tier
Agreed he can hold off but can't win in the end.

C

Cruxroux

Seatonnes

Thoughts on femboys?
I'm drooling, I'm literally shedding my former self and ascending at just the mere sight of a femboy. My simp levels have reached an unspeakable high, I am terrified I might destroy the universe if I see any more of her. I'm not scared for the universe, I'm scared of killing each and every precious femboy on this horrible female-filled planet. My penis has just reached a new height, hitting 3 inches. I can already feel the essence of time ripping apart with each and every breath I take. I must ascend, so this femboy will live in peace. Goodbye, fellow simps.

Seatonnes

I cannot believe that this happened, My cute femboy all this time
HAS DISGUISED HIM, OR WHAT DO I CALL IT, HER?!?!?!?!? SHE DISGUISED HERSELF AS A CUTE FEMBOY
LIKE YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME ABOUT IT YOU'RE NOT A FEMBOY?, WHY DIDN'Y YOU SAY IT
She loves me now, There's no going back to what I said, And the fact that that I am talking to a, Rare species that is literally from the female gender, I've literally never gone so insane, How did it happen, I literally just wish I had a time machine to go back in time and never accept her as my "cute femboy", I'm so done

I cannot believe that this happened, My cute femboy all this time
HAS DISGUISED HIM, OR WHAT DO I CALL IT, HER?!?!?!?!? SHE DISGUISED HERSELF AS A CUTE FEMBOY
LIKE YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME ABOUT IT YOU'RE NOT A FEMBOY?, WHY DIDN'Y YOU SAY IT
She loves me now, There's no going back to what I said, And the fact that that I am talking to a, Rare species that is literally from the female gender, I've literally never gone so insane, How did it happen, I literally just wish I had a time machine to go back in time and never accept her as my "cute femboy", I'm so done
hi