G

Gorosei Informer

Lemme put this into concrete, what do you feel the people prefer, garp vs aokiji or lunami? I know the popularity poll but it doesn't reflect the reality at all:absojustice:
The feat/clout/hype chasers will always prefer something like Garp vs Kuzan. The meatheads. Powerscalers.

Thats literally what the WORLDWIDE fanbase VOTED for, you're the one ignoring literal facts and reality here lmfao.

Plus you're trying to use fights of two top tiers vs a single character lmao. That doesn't make sense at all nor is it a fair comparison.

:risitameh::lawsigh::kaidowhat:

The feat/clout/hype chasers will always prefer something like Garp vs Kuzan. The meatheads. Powerscalers.

Thats literally what the WORLDWIDE fanbase VOTED for, you're the one ignoring literal facts and reality here lmfao.

Plus you're trying to use fights of two top tiers vs a single character lmao. That doesn't make sense at all nor is it a fair comparison.

:risitameh::lawsigh::kaidowhat:
Well it was the original comparison, I don't think you followed the convo in the first place:absojustice:

G

Gorosei Informer

Pls not another filler chapter
We don't care about egghead imma keep it real even the most deluded man in the world Oda knows:absojustice:
I don't care about side characters
They are wastage of panels
You will never believe how the rest of the audience feels about nami:suresure:
Well it was the original comparison, I don't think you followed the convo in the first place:absojustice:
I just literally said it was a ridiculous and pointless comparison. You're the one who's not following the convo nor listening. Just pushing a dumb agenda for your own bias.

:nicagesmile::laughmoji::risicheck::luffywat: