G

Gorosei Informer

I hate that we can't even check tweets/twitter without an account now ffs.

You can use this to bypass it though as well as get past login harassment in general and bypass a certain other "cockblock" on there too lol:

https://nitter.net/OP_SPOILERS2023

Just change the URL from https://www.twitter.com/blahblahblah to www.nitter.net/blahblahblah like I've done above there.
(https://twitter.com/OP_SPOILERS2023)

Because of the changes Muskrat made, you now have to this before you press enter or go to the URL in your browser. So you change the URL and then press Enter or the go/navigate button or w/e.

Kinda hard to explain but thank Muskrat for constantly making Twitter shitter.
Bumping this as I updated it with a lot of useful info there too.

Show the panel of him shitting his pants.

Nah the only one misinterpreting is you. Again show the panels that back your statement
I literally did in my last post.

Here it is again bottom left panels read them carefully don't skip them to fit your headcanon.

Narrative here it is just to help you.

Coby ordering Sepharim to stop > Boa Hancock preparing an attack > Coby realising he's about to get neg diff'd hence the !!?

Now admit you're wrong and I'll forgive you

Wasn't expecting this

GODFY TOP ONE SOON @Admiral Maynard @Kerkovian
GODFY TOP ONE CONFIRMED WOOOOOOOOOOO LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!! WE DID IT FAM, WE WON. HATERS TAKE THE L AND CRY EVERYDAY TO SLEEP.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
@Admiral Maynard @Luffy_Fan @Okamakama
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pizzaro could capture him then Vasco Shot was like s
they would all require damage to the base to capture a chained up koby lol
didn't get iced because it was obvious Aokiji didn't try ice him.
There's no point for aokiji to not ice him but ice hibawri
1. Use it as bait and hinder garp, rest of the marines
2.prevents him having a chance to escape, and he can un-freeze
no excuse
We didn't see bb commanders get shot at with an arrow but we see them stone, koby was in the front of the lines, the biggest marine threat, also not a neg-diff since he didn't get stone from her arrow and she needed to use another attack

I literally did in my last post.

Here it is again bottom left panels read them carefully don't skip them to fit your headcanon.

Narrative here it is just to help you.

Coby ordering Sepharim to stop > Boa Hancock preparing an attack > Coby realising he's about to get neg diff'd hence the !!?

Now admit you're wrong and I'll forgive you
You said you had a panel of him shitting his pants.

There is 0 panel. Infact word for word what I stated is what you showed.

Koby was focused on something else when she tried the get the drop on him. He had a shock face hence the question mark and bb as a result intercepted her because she was distracted trying to hit koby thay was distracted on his men turned to stone lol.

Koby isn't even sweating in that panel lol
Post automatically merged:

no excuse

We didn't see bb commanders get shot at with an arrow but we see them stone, koby was in the front of the lines, the biggest marine threat, also not a neg-diff since he didn't get stone from her arrow and she needed to use another attack
All facts

Because he's running away that's all he can do. He's as strong as Usopp then since Usopp is good at running away.

no excuse
You're actually deluding yourself to believe Coby is strong enough to negate Aokiji listen to yourself.

It's clear to everyone he didn’t try to freeze Lolby.

Yeah we see them hit by stone so we can then imply she hit them. The burden of proof lies with you on this. BB pirates while not shown being hit we seen the consequences of being hit while with Coby Oda could have easily shown him dodging. I'm not saying he didn't dodge but I'm saying at best he did.

I can't take you seriously when you say Coby was the biggest marine threat on Amazon Lily.

Because he's running away that's all he can do. He's as strong as Usopp then since Usopp is good at running away.

You're actually deluding yourself to believe Coby is strong enough to negate Aokiji listen to yourself.

It's clear to everyone he didn’t try to freeze Lolby.

Yeah we see them hit by stone so we can then imply she hit them. The burden of proof lies with you on this. BB pirates while not shown being hit we seen the consequences of being hit while with Coby Oda could have easily shown him dodging. I'm not saying he didn't dodge but I'm saying at best he did.

I can't take you seriously when you say Coby was the biggest marine threat on Amazon Lily.
Koby and vice admiral amakaji was the only marines there with a seraphim chip. So yes its obvious koby was the biggest marine threat there

Your excuse of them not capturing koby is also dumb since he literally wanted the bb pirates as a whole to focus on him so that the other prisoners could escape so...

You said you had a panel of him shitting his pants.

There is 0 panel. Infact word for word what I stated is what you showed.

Koby was focused on something else when she tried the get the drop on him. He had a shock face hence the question mark and bb as a result intercepted her because she was distracted trying to hit koby thay was distracted on his men turned to stone lol.

Koby isn't even sweating in that panel lol

Koby and vice admiral amakaji was the only marines there with a seraphim chip. So yes its obvious koby was the biggest marine threat there
Threat in power wise.

The Vice Admirals were a much bigger threat.