I know that guy, very hot :daydream:
summoning @Meeyori
He almost turned me gay :catsweat:

I understand that Oda really wanted to promote a Japanese via Kinemon but his character is just not appealing. Despite all the screentime he got, the best he managed was a terrible 92 at the polls. Whereas, Tashigi had terrible portrayal with less screentime scored an impressive 38.

I don't know if you have watched Tokyo Vice but everybody went crazy for Sato played by Sho Kasamatsu because he is the epitome of a bad boy with a heart of gold... and he is not even the main character.

Last edited:
He almost turned me gay :catsweat:

I understand that Oda really wanted to promote a Japanese via Kinemon but his character is just not appealing. Despite all the screentime he got, the best he managed was a terrible 92 at the polls. Whereas, Tashigi had terrible portrayal with less screentime scored an impressive 38.

I don't know if you have watched Tokyo Vice but everybody went crazy for Sato played by Sho Kasamatsu because he is the epitome of a bad with a heart of gold... and he is not even the main character.

ohh i didn't watch yet , maybe I should but I don't want to get overly excited and keep my expectations medium
ill just wait for the Netflix series:zosleepy: