You don't have that?
We have Hivo, but it's a disease. It's a horrible, horrible disease.
Oh, my.
Dumb bees!
You must want to sting all those jerks.
We try not to sting. It's usually fatal for us.
So you have to watch your temper.
Very carefully.
You kick a wall, take a walk, write an angry letter and throw it out. Work through it like any emotion: Anger, jealousy, lust.
Oh, my goodness! Are you OK?
Yeah.

You don't have that?
Oh, my.
Dumb bees!
Very carefully.
You kick a wall, take a walk, write an angry letter and throw it out. Work through it like any emotion: Anger, jealousy, lust.
Yeah.
What is wrong with you?!
It's a bug.
He's not bothering anybody.

so i got pizza tower, and i eventually got to the noise battle with no problems. but i have a MAJOR issue. why does noise do a twerky butt in the game? did he really have to bust it down like that? his ass may be fat, but the disrespect to peppino is immaculate on so many levels. peppino spaghetti doesn't want to see the noise shaking his booty cheeks, they are currently engaging in a physical battle. peppino is literally fighting for his life and noise decides to bounce that ass mid battle. this is why he lost. this is why peppino got the p rank. because he bounced his fat ass cheeks. couldnt he save it for later? in that moment, did he really have to twerk? i'm sure the audience didn't wanna see that, so why did he do it anyway? why did he bust down his booty? this really hurts my fragile heterosexuality, as i am immediately put into a state of shock and red-faceness whenever he pops his booty. his bum bum also grows? that isnt possible at all scientifically. his buttocks seem to expand as he does the animation and it really makes me angry because whenever i try to beat him, he claps his ass and then i get sent into the panic and then he kills me, causing me to have to start the battle all over again. I am not gay, by the way. It's just that his ass is REALLY big. I really hope this animation is just a glitch, and they didnt actually take the time to animate the noise booty popping. the other boss fights didn't have this problem, and I am very concerned for the younger audience playing this game, as they might be exposed to the noises huge ass. other than that, pizza tower is an amazing game, but until this animation is removed, im going to have to give it one star.
May 27, 2023

You don't have that?
Oh, my.
Dumb bees!
Very carefully.
Yeah.