Garp dying, at least in the next chapter, would have absolutely zero purpose, especially with the expressed interest of the Blackbeard crew to capture a high standing marine.

An oldbeard comparable character going out that easily would also be inconsistent

I think we just see Z for the first time in canon
Harp not dying bro knocked out maybe

Etenboby decided to have her account deleted specifically because every post she made was misconstrued as a hint. Judging by the reaction to her account being deleted, lol, I can see her point.

Also because of @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier
I get that but couldn't she simply come out and say that these fake hints that people are spewing are false?

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Etenboby decided to have her account deleted specifically because every post she made was misconstrued as a hint. Judging by the reaction to her account being deleted, lol, I can see her point.

i know how she feels evrytime i make a post people think its a hint/ spoiler due to my past as a spoiler provider

Wait she has a Reddit account, it seems, but she hasn't used it in 11 months.
If she doesn't have a Discord or something then yeah maybe it's something worse than simply wanting to cut down screen time.
I hope she finds peace of mind and resolves what ever she may be going through.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't ping me, it's already hard to ignore you since you make notifications to the entire forum for your stuff from time to time and I can't put you on ignore, among other reasons.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don't know what the lol was for. If people take what ever she takes seriously wouldn't they equally take seriously her stating that these hints with goku gohan etc etc in reference to koby and garp are false?
She's specifically annoyed at everything she says being taken as hints or spoilers. She's not going to contribute more to that discussion because she dislikes it.