Except you ofc
Post automatically merged:

Trust me we don't even have to "wonder" or "think" about it.
A few things are facts about you and Ndule.
Whole forum knows what y'all upto.
:sanmoji:
I’m not up to anything except spreading a message

I made you Jotaro since you always win in the end @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier :myman:
1. Tesla has never won
2. Jotaro dies eventually anyways :)

You're like a missionary out to spread his relegion.
:whitepress:
I’m just letting people know Sanji is stronger than Zoro while providing facts and manga panels

Maybe i should spread a new message ab the most toxic one piece fandom

You all know which fandom I’m talking about. Literally the worst fandom in existence. Shitty L fandom btw

C

Cruxroux

I’m just letting people know Sanji is stronger than Zoro while providing facts and manga panels
You know atleast Zoro and Luffy are compared once or twice in manga and SBS as equals but not even once sanji was ever compared to Zoro and Luffy in terms of strength.
Zoro was recruited for Strength purpose , sanji was Recruited for cooking. Let him cook. It's as simple as that.

You know atleast Zoro and Luffy are compared once or twice in manga and SBS as equals but not even once sanji was ever compared to Zoro and Luffy in terms of strength.
Zoro was recruited for Strength purpose , sanji was Recruited for cooking. Let him cook. It's as simple as that.
Wrong
Luffy and zoro were never compared as equals
Luffy always fights the strongest
Sanji always mid diffs the 3rd strongest and is typically ready for more while Zoro struggles heavily with the second and usually wins due to plot

@Rootbeer you need to teach morj about your headcanon i mean haki course
He got it right at beginning of the video with Oden and Law mentioning the no touching..

But then he went all over the place.. Like yall saying Luffy busting up the the Tree is AdCoA no touching too..
No it's not, AdCoA level 3 in combat must touch to make the attack most optimal, Luffy was purposely keeping his distance from the tree for his Training.. Come on..

Luffy and Rayleigh are touching the shackles to break them inside out, can they stay withing range not touching while doing it.. Yes but it's not efficient.. Most of the time AdCoA internal Destruction will be touching..

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He got it right at beginning of the video with Oden and Law mentioning the no touching..

But then he went all over the place.. Like yall saying Luffy busting up the the Tree is AdCoA no touching too..
No it's not, AdCoA level 3 in combat must touch to make the attack most optimal, Luffy was purposely keeping his distance from the tree for his Training.. Come on..

Luffy and Rayleigh are touching the shackles to break them inside out, can they stay withing range not touching while doing it.. Yes but it's not efficient.. Most of the time AdCoA internal Destruction will be touching..
:milaugh::milaugh:

You need to re read Wano again pal. No big trail means no advCoC.

You need to re read Wano again pal. No big trail means no advCoC.
It's not as simple.. When you establish that Oda cornered himself and is inconsistent with AdCoC/ AdCoA.. It's then proceeding case by case and analysing carefully..

I'm still hearing people out about Aokiji not having AdCoC.. But it's most likely that he did as he clashed evenly with Garp..

- Even Power Clash
- Circular Ice CoC waves
- Trails on top of the Ice waves
- Trails on top of objects, post Explosion
- Explosion Trail release matching matching Galaxy Impact Trail release

Adding on to the fact that Haki can flow in substance like Ice, Fire, Light and such..

Last edited: