What're you guy's theories about the Lulusia eraser beam weapon?

Seems it doesn't disintegrate the affected area, but rather puts up a barrier like thing in the hole it creates. And probably teleports the targeted area.

If it merely disintegrated the target, obviously the hole wouldn't be there for but a super short time. It would fill up with water.

And it's implied that the water levels rising around the world is a direct consequence of this weapon use. If it disintegrated the island and the water around it all the way to the bottom, the water levels should be decreasing.

But since it increased, I think that what the weapon does is, teleport/erase the target, and then replace it with an invisible barrier that holds the shape of a gigantic hole in the middle of the ocean.

So, we might actually get to see Lulusia back someday. And whatever was inside Enies lobby too, as well as any other usage of that weapon we don't know of.
I was scratching my head trying to figure out how the a hole in the ocean floor makes the water leves rise...your theory sounds plausible.Maybe there is also gravity involved.

What're you guy's theories about the Lulusia eraser beam weapon?

Seems it doesn't disintegrate the affected area, but rather puts up a barrier like thing in the hole it creates. And probably teleports the targeted area.

If it merely disintegrated the target, obviously the hole wouldn't be there for but a super short time. It would fill up with water.

And it's implied that the water levels rising around the world is a direct consequence of this weapon use. If it disintegrated the island and the water around it all the way to the bottom, the water levels should be decreasing.

But since it increased, I think that what the weapon does is, teleport/erase the target, and then replace it with an invisible barrier that holds the shape of a gigantic hole in the middle of the ocean.

So, we might actually get to see Lulusia back someday. And whatever was inside Enies lobby too, as well as any other usage of that weapon we don't know of.
Honestly it’s hard to say because logically if Vegapunk made it, it shouldn’t be a tool for destruction. But if it’s Uranus, why would it be missing the power source that supposedly is infinite and needs Mother flame to function.

My current guess is that lulusias either teleported away from it, or it’s invisible and still there

Dunno if its been already discussed but do you think there is something deeper about the strawhat not turning white during G5 or its nothing special ?
One answer - It does and toei messed up since the mangas black and white anyways.
Other answer - Luffy subconsciously didn’t affect the hat because he wants it to always be the hat shanks gave him.

C

Cruxroux

Dunno if its been already discussed but do you think there is something deeper about the strawhat not turning white during G5 or its nothing special ?
Maybe Luffy gave those cloths rubber property and colour changed 🤔🤔 makes no sense but I can't come up with any answer for this.

War games? Strategic manipulation? Powahh?
yes
perfect story for an arms dealer
Post automatically merged:

That's not how it works...
Although Oda does have repeated stories...
Skypiea isn't one of these things.
Skypiea is best arc.
Skypiea has almost everything.
Adventure , mystery , Romance of the sea , fights and gags.
That's what I said. Skypiea is the original, eos/final war will be Skypiea ripoff