I have to get used to the fact that nothing ever happens the way I want it to. Haruki stayed with Akihiko, not with Take. Erwin is dead and Levi is a lone invalid. Ash is dead and Eiji is living in the past. Atsushi and Dazai probably won't meet. All my favorites are destined to suffer. I think Nami, Usopp and Smoker will either die soon or never fulfill their dream. Bye.:cheers::sweat::parkcry:
Cry

It doesnt make sense for Luffy to fight Kizaru so soon bro.

Either Goofy gets his ass kicked and starts yelling "guys we arent ready yet lets split and we'll meet in 3 days" or Papa Saturn comes to save his ass.
Or the battle with the marine ain’t the incident of the arc. I still believe this is all distraction for Blackbeard Pirates pulling something big related to Saturn/Vegapank while straw hats are battling the marine

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
I have to get used to the fact that nothing ever happens the way I want it to. Haruki stayed with Akihiko, not with Take. Erwin is dead and Levi is a lone invalid. Ash is dead and Eiji is living in the past. Atsushi and Dazai probably won't meet. All my favorites are destined to suffer. I think Nami, Usopp and Smoker will either die soon or never fulfill their dream. Bye.:cheers::sweat::parkcry:
maybe you should try stanning an obscure character in the series instead :goyea:

Take positive energy

Spot on, and he is an "admiral guy".
But this is not the first time he would throw an admiral under the bus for those likes
I honestly dunno his actual take on the matter.. But the video idea is obviously gonna stir some discussions.. At most you can call him dishonest if he is just that but nothing personal.. Its not the first time anyone has made such a video before.