Blackbeard may actually represent both Sun and Moon. Earth too maybe..(if he gets third devil fruit)
Gura Gura no mi is Moon.
Power to create tides and Waves

Yami Yami no mi is Sun.
Sun that spread Darkness rather than Brightness.

Black hole is formed by Death of massive star(sun)
Blackbeard is Black Hole

He is simply Darkness. In fact he’s endless Space itself

Complete darkness

G

Gorosei Informer

Fellas will Kidd be on Elbaf still when Luffy gets there do ya think?
:choppawhat:
Of course! He went to see this guy to get help vs Shanks!:

He's gonna enlist the help of his buddies "Law" and Jaguar D Saul D Goodman to get justice for his unlawful "Disarming"!:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarming_Act

Kidd meet Samurai Calico D Jack at Elbaf, after Calico met with Crocus way before:

G

Gorosei Informer

Fellas will Kidd be on Elbaf still when Luffy gets there do ya think?
:choppawhat:
Seriously though, I hope hes sitting atop of some magnificient throne, even made from junk to fit his penchant for literally weaponising and building with junk/scrap metal and you got this super badass, edgy punk metal throne he is ruling Elbaf over from. Dethroned and even killed Loki maybe or at least dethroning him, maybe by force or the giants wilfully instigating him as their leader instead because of him taking down Big Mom and indiredctly avenging Elbaf and them, especially their fallen giant warrior leader? Mountainbeard or Waterfallbeard or w/e?

I really hope we're not gonna get him being used as hype tool for them and having him get beaten offscreen AGAIN like with Kaido and Shanks, sigh.

Kidd and Law need their own territories too and Kidd getting one as major as Elbaf would be AMAZING! But the SH Grand Fleet has the New Giant Pirates as part of it thanks to Hajrudin and the SHs have Oimo, Kaashi, Dorry and Broggy on their side at least too, so its not hopeful for Kidd in that regard either...Elbaf seems too major for the SHs especially Usopp at least ofc for them to not get it either to be fair...

What I'm hoping for from Kidd and Elbaf, especially such a warrior (Vikings and giants ofc) themed nation at that too:

Post automatically merged:

That one short scene @Shimotsuki Ghostly posted as a meme for jojo got me considered to start watching it, gonna give it a shot :endthis:
Jailers Bizarre Adventure confirmed?! JaJa's?!

:cheers::crazwhat::fransuper::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::hohoho::finally:

This is already far better than my track record of trying to get anyone to get into a series I like and I wasn't even trying/meaning to either here, WTF LMFAO!?

Seriously though, thats fantastic! I'm extremely glad to hear that! I could write you ESSAYS on why Jojo is so great, a beautiful duwang and such! Its a one of a kind/lifetime experience and I cannot promote it enough! Its a MUST see!

What meme was it by any chance too? I'm very curious to know what made you want to watch it now!

:neesama::amazing:

Last edited by a moderator: