What I find hypocritical from Pringles, is that others were also clowning on him.

Yet when I did it, he put me on ignore.

And again I wasn't even that serious, heck if I'm not mistaken he was being clowned on by other users in the spoiler threads as well.

Does that mean he put all those users on ignore as well? Or I'm I just a special exception?:catpole:

Btw these are the two posts that I think I called him a clown and clowned on him.

Which I think got him a bit mad lol.

Again none of these posts were meant to be taken seriously, anyways it is what it is.
Of course Pringles can't see my posts and assumes I'm just a big meanie!:blobevil: But if you or anyone does come in contact to him, just let him know that I wasn't serious in my posts and that I wasn't trying to insult him or anything like that.

Don't worry I'm not like that user kurwa!:cabbagestar:
@Pringles Click ignored content and read this it's important

Isn't Crocodile based more on a Italian Mafia Boss? Wouldn't an Italian actor fit more better for Crocodile?

I can see there being an Egyptian actress for Vivi, though the question is will they make her hair blue.:wonderland:
Crocodile definitely takes inspiration from Italian mob bosses; but as the desert king I would hope they’d really play into that more than Godfather style mob boss.

Mortal Kombat 1 (2023) game is a pretty great movie lmao

4 hours of cutscenes you can pop in on youtube and just watch, quite a lot of fun and aciton

:cheers: