You won't find me in the same spot
Believe me, I could never stop
My life's turned upside down
Meet me out past the train tracks
I'm leaving and not coming back
You're right and I was wrong
This town will be the downfall of us all

-A certain man appears to have crossed the barrier and is rushing towards the Labo Stratum
-Zoro senses the dangerous impact of Luffy and Kizaru's fight
-In a stylish doublespread Zoro decides to end Lucci with a swift Shi Shi Son Son
-Zoro rushes back to where Kizaru and Luffy are fighting
-As Zoro is about to engage Kizaru, his swords get blocked and Zoro is pushed backwards
-''You have no place interfering with this fight, I'll be your opponent, Roronoa''

-A certain man appears to have crossed the barrier and is rushing to the Labo Stratum
-Zoro senses the dangerous impact of Luffy and Kizaru's fight
-In a stylish doublespread Zoro decides to end Lucci with a swift Shi Shi Son Son
-Zoro rushes back to where Kizaru and Luffy are fighting
-As Zoro is about to engage Kizaru, his swords get blocked and Zoro is pushed backwards
-''You have no place interfering with this fight, I'll be your opponent, Roronoa''
fake it‘s called "Amazing double page spread" not ,"stylish double page spread" you need to up you fake spoiler game :specialmeh:

I know you love luffy but if you think it'll only 2 chapters for him to defeat his admiral opponent than I can only laugh at your naiveness
Bro I take things very lightly and whoever reads my words should laugh at it. I don't think this battle has even started properly. This will be interrupted as usual but since there are takes such as Luffy got negged, I have to have similar takes to balance. :gokulaugh: I am never serious with Luffy wank. I actually hate how Oda has made Luffy lose to every main villian at least once.