Cliff hanger for chapter 1100. Its already set in stone.
Once Saturn makes his presence known he'll surely use the command chip over the Pacifistas and Seraphims. This has been hinted at 1093 when Vegapank said that Kizaru and no one( he doesnt know saturn is here) has authority above him. Then it is going to be SHPs vs the entire Marine fleet with Saturn, all those enhanced Pacifistas and Seraphims. Kuma might play a role vs Kizaru in helping the SHPs, Bonney and VP escape.

So either this leads to the grand fleet appearing( hinted already by the narrator that they'll be part of a big incident of future). Still the tide doesn't change towards the pirates because of the number and Seraphims' AP and durability. Then the Ancient Robot might make Kizaru and some Seraphims busy and Oda might end this here Or......

The Grandfleet and Robot alone might not be sufficient and out comes the man. He is storywise related to Vegapank, Kuma and bonney, Luffy, Navy, Gorosei and already been focused by Oda this arc. To think of Vegapank being targeted and Dragon not trying to save him and his knowledge is a big plot hole. @Pringles @Mr. Reloaded @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @OnePiss
Think Oda will start cutting away during the final chapter of Luffy vs Kizaru to pad it out so he can make Luffy win and Dragon appear at the same time.
Luffy will have Kizaru on the brink of death, and Saturn will try to interrupt and kill Luffy, to which Dragon comes in and stops him.
This was the same way Sabo appeared, stopping Burgess from killing weakened Luffy.

Think Oda will start cutting away during the final chapter of Luffy vs Kizaru to pad it out so he can make Luffy win and Dragon appear at the same time.
Luffy will have Kizaru on the brink of death, and Saturn will try to interrupt and kill Luffy, to which Dragon comes in and stops him.
This was the same way Sabo appeared, stopping Burgess from killing weakened Luffy.
:steef: this is great.

Actually I think Luffy would be old and frail from using G5 and then Saturn comes after him

C

Cruxroux

Actually I think Luffy would be old and frail from using G5 and then Saturn comes after him
I'm saying this since the beginning, Luffy fights Saturn.
Egghead is Archaeology Parallel.
He punched a "Celestial dragon" there.
Same will happen in egghead. Kizaru isn't even trying. Bro hmis more focussed on his mission then Luffy.

I think it's more like he was already there.

Idc unless you didn't get it.
I might just be having a smooth brain moment but I thought that was a typo.
We don’t know how long Dragon was there, as were led to believe by Iva that Dragon would watch the east blue. He may have known luffy was going to Loguetown and wanted to see Luffys adventure begin.
Ah, yeah, maybe.
But he might have gone chasing after Kuma and might end up at Egghead cause of it.
Idk. Oda managed to make a reason for Shanks being at Wano randomly, so I'm sure he can do it for Dragon.

Ok prediction.

Assuming the fight doesn't get interrupted, I think Luffy vs Kizaru is going to be quite a bit longer than people think.

Like in the range of 6-8 chapters.

It's been 2-3 chapters and it doesn't even feel like they're fighting yet.

We still at least need a full Lucci vs Zoro chapter (+1), a chapter where Kizaru loses his troll attitude and respects Luffy (+1), and a climactic finale chapter where Kizaru and Luffy use big moves and Kizaru goes down (+1).

So at minimum 3 more chapters of Luffy vs Kizaru and that's assuming no stalling or interruption.

Ok prediction.

Assuming the fight doesn't get interrupted, I think Luffy vs Kizaru is going to be quite a bit longer than people think.

Like in the range of 6-8 chapters.

It's been 2-3 chapters and it doesn't even feel like they're fighting yet.

We still at least need a full Lucci vs Zoro chapter (+1), a chapter where Kizaru loses his troll attitude and respects Luffy (+1), and a climactic finale chapter where Kizaru and Luffy use big moves and Kizaru goes down (+1).

So at minimum 3 more chapters of Luffy vs Kizaru and that's assuming no stalling or interruption.
I expect an off screen will happen to switch elsewhere so some time passes abd return to finish the fight. Oda already is half assing it not a good start.