Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Now that I did something these plot points I bring up would make sense..

1. Luffy, vegapunk, Bonney going to the past (even if it's mentally). We have Kuma fruit via seraphim Kuma, and Bonney fruit that manipulate and distorts time, and luffys imagination fruit.

2. The saturn gorosei being strong and controlling all 7 seraphims. Saturn has 7 rings. It's not a coincidence.

3. Weevil being captured and meeting doffy. Doffy is the puppeteer with weevil being the greatest puppeteer.

4. Doffy, weevil, and boa will join cross guild. Doffy knows about it since he is always given the newspaper, with weevils help he will escape with weevil and since weevil follows he would follow the puppet master doffy. Boa will join since she cannot stay on Amazon lilly as she stated with the chaoter hinting at croc being their afterwards since we see panels of what looks like sand.

5. Marco dying and as a result awakens his fruit ability that brings him back to life (the power of the phoneix) but as a child. This sets up Marco joining the strawhat crew as the new cabin boy

@Warchief Sanji D Goat

should I reread and catch up to the current Kingdom arc, or catch up to Sakamoto Days?
Kingdom is kinda slow right now, the arc doesn't seems to end anytime soon.

Same for Sakamoto Days but at least it's still enjoyable to read.

So probably wait a bit (1 or 2 months) then catch back up. It's up to you.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Kingdom is kinda slow right now, the arc doesn't seems to end anytime soon.

Same for Sakamoto Days but at least it's still enjoyable to read.

So probably wait a bit (1 or 2 months) then catch back up. It's up to you.
thanks.

i'm only like 40 chapters into Sakamoto Days btw and don't remember a lot so i might just restart the whole thing:milaugh:

Lu and Shin’s friendship is so good and i miss it when they fight together 😭 and Heisuke could carry a series with how funny he is
I ship Lu and Shin. They're pretty much made for each other.:catblush:

Their fighting chemistry is peaked when...
They were fighting one of the 4 serial killers.

Heisuke and Piisuke is chads.:steef: