Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
NOBODY IN THE HISTORY OF EVER HAS USED AERIAL ACE ON A FUCKING BRELOOM. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT COULD LEARN THAT STUPID MOVE! MY POOR DECIDUEYE DIDN'T EVEN STAND A CHANCE!

We lost the raid because of that bs, you can't git gud when you get cheap shotted :risitasad:
I would like to deeply apologize for my outburst last night. I understand my actions have likely deeply offended Breloom fans all over the world, and for that I have no excuses. I now fully understand that I was the problem. I should have goggled Breloom's TM moveset before bringing a Grass/Fighting into the raid. I understand my actions brought nothing but utter toxicity and shame into the community and for I am truly sorry. I am now seeking extensive therapy and will be placed on medication to insure an outbreak of that magnitude never happens again.​

I hope that we can all forgive and go back enjoy this wonderful game together.

G

Gorosei Informer

I would like to deeply apologize for my outburst last night. I understand my actions have likely deeply offended Breloom fans all over the world, and for that I have no excuses. I now fully understand that I was the problem. I should have goggled Breloom's TM moveset before bringing a Grass/Fighting into the raid. I understand my actions brought nothing but utter toxicity and shame into the community and for I am truly sorry. I am now seeking extensive therapy and will be placed on medication to insure an outbreak of that magnitude never happens again.​

I hope that we can all forgive and go back enjoy this wonderful game together.

Post automatically merged:

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: