Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
The crazy part is, only 4 ppl on Luffy's group didn't betray/make issues for Luffy - Zoro, Chopper, Brook and Jinbe. The rest all gave Luffy an L.

Yet ppl think that Lanji is better than Zoro
...the whole point of WCI was Luffy representing and being the symbol of acceptance for Sanji, and pointing out he's not a burden. Then you say bs like making problems for Luffy. Maybe stop disagreeing with Luffy's decisions, if you do, you're also 'making trouble' for the captain.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You changing series as much as you change names. Is Yelan suggar mommying good? :milaugh:
Wdym lmao? The TV show I started before this one was The Witcher and I finished that one. Not too sure about Liam being Geralt but I'll give it a shot to see.

I am only up to like episode 6 or something. But I'll continue watching it.

...the whole point of WCI was Luffy representing and being the symbol of acceptance for Sanji, and pointing out he's not a burden. Then you say bs like making problems for Luffy. Maybe stop disagreeing with Luffy's decisions, if you do, you're also 'making trouble' for the captain.
Doesn't take a genius to point out that while we get it's for character development, but not all character development is equal. This is Oda's way of setting ranks in the Straw Hat crew, similar to how rayleigh was to Gol D Roger, Zoro is to Luffy. There is no comparison between Zoro and the rest of the crew in terms of importance.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž