But she treats me like a stranger, and that feels so rough
No, she didn't have to stoop so low
Have her friends collect her records and then changed her number
I guess that I don't need that, though
Now she's just somebody that I used
to know
Stop dumb lyrics

1087: The Opening of Wano's Borders

We cut to Momo reading from Oden's Journal. Momo gulps as he stares at a giant elephant penis, and reads his father Oden's words:

"It turns out, that Elephant's have pretensile penises: meaning they can move them like limbs, and even scratch their stomachs with them! While Zunesha's trunk is massive, it's nowhere near the size of his giant cock! What a magnificent member! Poor Toki blushed, squealed, and rushed into the ship's cabin when we saw it loom over us for the first time. Why, Zunesha could choke a Sea King out with that monster, hahahahaha! Oof, Toki read over my shoulder, and is now furious with me, I have to go calm down my wife, excuse me!"

Momo gulps after rereading the passage for the hundredth time, then shouts telepathically, "Zunesha, it's time! Use your massive... um... power to destroy the Borders of Wano!"

Cut to a sentry tower on the edge of Wano-Kuni. A Samurai is scanning the horizon, when he sees a massive, long, gray object approaching the country.

It's Elephant dick.

BLAM! Zunesha's super powered penal missle massacres the wall in front of it, causing a cacophany and creaking cracks, as a roar in the distance occurs. The sole part of Zunesha's body visible besides its genitalia was its glowing, yellow eyes.

"This is the best sex I've had in years," Zunesha tells Momo, who vomits as the entire country shakes from the Elephant-dickin'.

"H-How long is this gonna take?!?" Momo begged, as Kinemon runs in while screaming. "I-I'm glad we evacuated the coasts, but, still! What raw power!"

"This is MY Elephant Gun," Zunesha roars, twisting his dick back to gain tension. Then, with one furious thrust, the gray javelin of justice let loose into the night, shattering the stone walls, then continuing to pierce through, pushing Pluton itself out from underneath the country.

"Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh!" Zunesha cheers, raising his cock high into the sky, and bursting out a huge elephant load.

Far outside of Wano, the Blackbeard Pirates grimace, and howl in terror as a giant wave of white death rains down from above, collapsing their ships. However, Blackbeard is astonished to see, that, rather than drown, his crew lands on the back of a giant ship... PLUTON!

Editor's Note: Zunesha literally fucked Wano, but, also fucked Wano by accidentally dicking Pluton over to Blackbeard! What will become of Wano?!? Now that Zunesha paid for their crime, the Elephant plans to appear on the Bachelor. Act 4 next week.

Only two weeks left, hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@PeperLevi I have watched Rise and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

The first movie was really good. The second movie was very sad. All that appeasement between Caesar and the original humans for naught. Koba fucked everything up. I’m interested in War of the Planet of the Apes, but at the same saddened cuz the apes might all die :catcry:
Hi,i'm so glad you like it.
Don't worry. The third movie is glorious and satisfying.
I watched these movies during my break from the forum. They succeed in everything that Shit Piece failed. The reboot has been confirmed to continue beyond a trilogy for some time now. The next movie is scheduled for next year. The title is Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes. If you agree that the first three movies were worth it when finished,mark your calendars to see the fourth in theaters right now.
Some time ago,i had the idea to create a thread in entertaiment section about these movies now that they are becoming a huge franchise. But it seems i'm the only fan of these movies around here. But i may have created another fan in you. I would like you to help me spread the greatness of PotA to the rest of the forum,so that the idea of this thread becomes possible. You accept?