Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Its not just him drumztv and pew also hinted at it but ofc you are ignoring that cause agenda
I told you I haven’t seen none of them, wasn’t around when they dropped lol

I still stand by whatever I said. It'd have been different if we were talking about a regular human.
Regular or whatever its the same
But its good knowledge to know how to throw a proper punch, might need it one day lol

Btw have you locked your thoughts regarding what the shocking news are or is it still too soon to tell

Nobody is denying that Sanji is fine, the point is that you want Sanji to have the same things as Zoro.
Isn't fighting a Seraphim something Zoro, Luffy and Sanji did? Or it happened in Two Pieces manga? Sanji even fought one alone

Monster Trio already fought an Admiral before, theres no big deal here, just stop thinking Zoro is that much extremely special

Following the break this week, the informant has provided another valid hint. In One Piece Chapter 1091, Zoro and Kizaru will each have new opponents to face. Sentomarus defeat was as expected

继下下周休刊后,情报师又给了一个有效提示,下周海贼王1091话,索隆和黄猿将分别有新的VS对象。战桃丸意料中的败下咯。

ps. plz some1 double check the translation

Following the break this week, the informant has provided another valid hint. In One Piece Chapter 1091, Zoro and Kizaru will each have new opponents to face. It seems that Zoro's battle with Sentomaru will end as expected.

Zoro vs Sentomaru??

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Following the break this week, the informant has provided another valid hint. In One Piece Chapter 1091, Zoro and Kizaru will each have new opponents to face. It seems that Zoro's battle with Sentomaru will end as expected.

Oh look another one hinting at it

It seems like his info is from the hints we already have.
Post automatically merged:

You can't tell me that's his real name
I made it up:crazwhat:

Zorro fought sento?

ps. plz dome1 double check the translation
Zoro vs someone

Kizaru vs someone
Post automatically merged:

Zorro fought sento?
Mistranslation.

It just says, Sentomaru was defeated as expected.

Zoro's battle with Sentomaru will end?:snoopy: