Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Aye I just realised about Strong World too lol.

I could see Oda doing that for her too. We still know nothing about her full name, parents, Okyot, why Shirahoshi said she seems so familiar etc.

I'm still at a loss that in a music themed film, we didnt get Kidd and his crew, Apoo and also heavy involvement/characterisation for Brook too. No Brook vs Apoo fight in Wano too, thanks Oda.
I still hope
It's Elbaf for Usopp (Shanks)
And
Laugh tale for Nami (Blackbeard)

The past two years we got 35 chapters each year, make it 70 in whole for two years(take in mind last year we had also a huge break for 1 month)

This year we so far had only 24 chapters...
We the next one it will be 25. Maybe adding 5 Chapters more for this year and we reach 30 chapters.

Usually we would get 35-40 chapters a year.
This year we will reach 30 maybe or 31.
Oda fell off

G

Gorosei Informer

For how much shit talks 4 great ninja war gets, some of it peaks clear some series so disgustngly
Lmfao absolutely true! The TYBW anime is doing massive wonders to improve that arc for Bleach but 4th Ninja War was very underrated and great imo.

I really enjoyed seeing the return of familiar faces, getting to see Sai's brother, the former kages who were really cool and interesting imo, Kakashi going savage mode even though it was offscreened, Edo Asuma being absolutely brutal and bringing back absolute horror to the series too* and whatever else lol. The death of Inos and Shikas dads was brutal too.

*(not sure if it was an anime only scene but it was RAW, horrifying stuff! Asuma was a goat too:)
Post automatically merged:

I still hope
It's Elbaf for Usopp (Shanks)
And
Laugh tale for Nami (Blackbeard)
I greatly admire your optimism and wish for the same, even though I'm very cynical about it at this point lol.

I think Nami could have a great setup with Devon potentially too. For characterisation.

Guys @Seraphoenix actually admitted a restrained, mission focused Kizaru looked good against an emperor. This is history in the making lmao @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @The White Crane @ranady @Extravlad @Dragon777 @Wuuuke @AkainuTheGrimReaper @ZenZu @haxxor @Apollo
Are you satisfied with WCI Snakeman with no future sight stalemating Kizaru? With Kizaru saying that Snakeman was worthy of beating Kaido? You admirals stans have such low standards.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kishi is great writer but samurai 8 & boruto failures will always ruin his legacy sadly
He should had ended the naruto franchise after boruto movie cuz the ending was so great but he foolishly let his story continue with a terrible sequel and with a very bad art too imo
Oh yeah absolutely. I found out his editor made a LOT of changes/improvements to what Kishi had originally planned for Naruto too. I haven't factored in how much influence his editors have had on the story throughout tbf.

Samurai's 8 failure just seems tragic for him, I didn't read it but for his next series to fail like that after the overwhelming success of Naruto must be extremely hard on him especially.

Yeah the Boruto movie should have been the ending or so, making this new Boruto series was such an awful choice, due to how its written especially imo and as you said, the terrible art and ruination of character designs plus the artists disturbing fetishisation of Sarada too.

I'll never get over the fact of Sasukes and Sakuras daughter needing glasses too lol. One of the only living Uchihas, a female one at that and needing glasses, sigh.

Its really nice to see the Naruto cast grown up, in relationships, as parents, becoming jounins and whatever, taking new roles, becoming mentors etc but thats it, thats all I like about Boruto so far. I did see a pretty sad scene with Onoki in the anime that I really liked, from a filler arc I beliee but that was it? I think the anime had 100 episodes of filler to begin with too!? OG Naruto anime had 80 episodes of filler in a row before Shippudden started, that was HELL!