Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
@Pringles Admiral fans LITERALLY disappeared from the forum bro, I didn't know it was that serious.
:jay-he:
We didn't even have the time to do anything that they ran away.

The only one I had some grudge against is Kinyagi but even then, all I did was put him on ignore.

He was ready to screenshot everything I said during the past weeks and make a "clown" montage. The worst of it is that some people were defending him and making me seem as an idiot (the concerned people will identify themselves).

All of this because I said that Luffy could one shot Kizaru with an attack similar to bajrang gun if Oda wanted and guess what happened at the end of the day.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
We didn't even have the time to do anything that they ran away.

The only one I had some grudge against is Kinyagi but even then, all I did was put him on ignore.

He was ready to screenshot everything I said during the past weeks and make a "clown" montage. The worst of it is that some people were defending him and making me seem as an idiot (the concerned people will identify themselves).

All of this because I said that Luffy could one shot Kizaru with an attack similar to bajrang gun if Oda wanted and guess what happened at the end of the day.
Maybe French Fandom was right.:jordanmf:

The hax cope is kinda funny, Saturn is by all means the Blueno of the Gorosei so his performance doesn't mean shit for the other Gorosei, specially for whoever is the strongest one.
It's not like the Admirals are winning fights without their fruits. :sanmoji:
I think that all Gorosei are relative to each other but they are all stronger than the admirals.

The hax cope is kinda funny, Saturn is by all means the Blueno of the Gorosei so his performance doesn't mean shit for the other Gorosei, specially for whoever is the strongest one.
It's not like the Admirals are winning fights without their fruits. :sanmoji:
They only use Hax, they are not fighters. They ate those DFs because it kind of looks cool in their culture from void century. It's important to be respectful of other's cultures and not automatically assume they are fighters or neg diff admirals, even if they do.

G

Gorosei Informer

Might be time to reinstall league
:shocking:
The Worlds Event pass is on atm too, for like 6 weeks or something so you can farm tons of free rewards too if you're interested.

They're also dropping a new Kpop Boyband in the same manner of KDA, make of that as you will lol.

I need to get this for my 2nd fave champ too!:

I really wanna try this new bunny champion though, I hope they are actually fun to play, the more recent champs have been decent, especially Briar who is extremely fun to play as well, VERY chaotic and her VA and the writing for her are so great and fun too lol