Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I've read stories with the whole "product of rape" trope, which is regular. My issue or main criticism here is that Bonney is 12 or 13 and Oda is using the excuse of the age fruit to draw her very skimpy. I'm not a fan of that.

I took a year off of one piece bc Wano really burnt me out, but boy does it seem Oda can't maintain a decent plot and pace at this point.

G

Gorosei Informer

It's because most of the mother character has died from sickness.
Usopp's mother , Sanji's mother and even Zoro's mother.
Thats a great point...WTF!?

Didnt Oda say being a mother is like a sickness too? He said mothers are the opposite of adventure at least.

Amazons get love sickness which is fatal to them. I think Boa got it too didnt she? Maybe at least one Kuja empress died to it before right?

I wouldnt be surprised if Namis mother had the same fate now.

I guess at least Olvia was spared dying from sickness? /s.

Oda made turning into women a disease too. Fuck is wrong with him? Oda has serious issues lol.
Post automatically merged:

It's real bro. I legit thought it was fake as well. Fucking out of bounds for a shonen manga imo.
Oda desperately wants to write a Seinen.

It's real bro. I legit thought it was fake as well. Fucking out of bounds for a shonen manga imo.
I was never expecting things to turn so dark like that.

Anyway, my hatred for Celestial Dragons keep increasing. Well, with the ways how CDs keep being portrayed like that, I think Saturn's definitely gonna fall.

Also, it's confirmed Bonney is still 12 yo.
Now people have their last chance to hop off of simping Bonney before it's too late lmao.

Why? Evil shit like that happens in the real world.
Post automatically merged:

Imu is Sabo's hypetool.
Sure but One Piece is a shonen manga whose audience target are teenagers. That's why people didn't expect this kind of dark twist.

Nah, Imu will be Luffy's final antagonist. It's so clear the WG are portrayed to be the big evil organisation of this world.

Actually the complete opposite given his track record, but for some reason he turns into Miura when writing Kuma lol
This arc he has been different. That flashback showed a citizen get beheaded by a CD, Kuma's father being shot for being loud, child slaves, humans as rabbits. Knowing Celestials all these were expected.
I hope Oda shows these sumbitches getting mauled too. Nothing better than seeing a celestial getting splashe'd like a tomato. :finally: