Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
Sure but One Piece is a shonen manga whose audience target are teenagers. That's why people didn't expect this kind of dark twist.

Nah, Imu will be Luffy's final antagonist. It's so clear the WG are portrayed to be the big evil organisation of this world.
the Celestial Dragons are known to steal wifes from their husbands, you really think there won't be any rape involved? I'm sure Boa and her sister weren't use for standup comedy

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
This arc he has been different. That flashback showed a citizen get beheaded by a CD, Kuma's father being shot for being loud, child slaves, humans as rabbits. Knowing Celestials all these were expected.
I hope Oda shows these sumbitches getting mauled too. Nothing better than seeing a celestial getting splashe'd like a tomato. :finally:
Oda has to give us Nika kicking Saturn's ass this arc. Paying off this buildup can't wait till Laugh Tale.

the Celestial Dragons are known to steal wifes from their husbands, you really think there won't be any rape involved? I'm sure Boa and her sister weren't use for standup comedy
I was kinda expecting this turn of events because as you said, Oda did bring this stuff but this is basically the first time he's done that so openly.

Since this stuff with Ginny happened, I'm sure Boa and her sisters didn't get a different treatment. There's also that moment in Gold movie when Tesoro's girl was taken by a Celestial Dragon.
Post automatically merged:

I hope Oda shows these sumbitches getting mauled too. Nothing better than seeing a celestial getting splashe'd like a tomato.
If Celestial Dragons won't be hunted and killed by various allied pirates in final arc, I'll quit this manga. Or at least being destroyed by their enemies.

Oda handing out unnamed fatal diseases like hes Doc Q himself mixed with Oprah lol.

If it turns out Doc Qs fruits previous user or Saturn was causing them somehow, then I'd be more invested at least.
I hope that it is indeed Saturn who made both Ginny and Bonney contract this disease, it's the most fitting scenario I see happening

Nika defeating Saturn would liberate not only Bonney and Kuma from Saturn's oppression but it would literally free Bonney from her disease if Nika sends Saturn to magma or whatsoever

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope that it is indeed Saturn who made both Ginny and Bonney contract this disease, it's the most fitting scenario I see happening

Nika defeating Saturn would liberate not only Bonney and Kuma from Saturn's oppression but it would literally free Bonney from her disease if Nika sends Saturn to magma or whatsoever
That makes way too much sense! Kuma couldnt save Ginny but at least he can save Bonney! Its a way of "making amends" for his failures, even though they werent his fault ofc! That would be extremely poetic! I've wanted to see Luffy, Kizaru or Kuma just yeet Saturn into the ocean and let him drown to death, maybe all 3 of them do it somehow?

Or substitute Kuma for S-Bear if Kuma cant do it for some reason? But Saturn can just gain unstoppable control of the Seraphims too....So it has be to be Kuma to do it then too?

Would be hilarious if Vegapunk just has a spare DF ready and somehow forces Saturn to ingest it and Saturn blows up and dies, so we finally see someone eating 2 DFs and dying too lol. Maybe this could be Usopps big redemption moment? Firing a DF into Saturns mouth?

But I most prefer the idea of Kuma delivering the most karmic, ultimate, brutal ursus shock of all his collected fatigue and pain. I bet thats why Oda had that bubble of his memories lying around too, assuming its still there too? I love the idea he will remove the fatigue and pain from Luffy again like at Thriller Bark but this time he will administer it to Saturn instead.

G

Gorosei Informer

who let his commander get fkin enslaved and raped for two years and does notthing

not only ginny but kuma too
Also left Ivankov and Inazuma to rot in Impel Down too, ergh.

Oda is gonna need a miracle to redeem Dragons character if he even wants to or tries.
Post automatically merged:

One of these motherfuckers forced himselves on Ginney

Have a nice week

So you want Dragon to go after a celestial and bring Gorosei's attention to him that early? Lol, they would be eradicated. If Kuma wasn't at Sabaody, ShPs would have been eradicated.
This is basically the same as people that said that Mihawk should defeat any yonko All at once just to prove he is WSS like bruh. Yonko level character vs Yonko level character is already a Extreme-diff since they almost equal like who else on CG that capable of fighting the whole crew of Yonko except Mihawk a Yonko level and Croc who at max might be YC1 character. Like Cmon Bruh:gokulaugh:

This is basically the same as people that said that Mihawk should defeat any yonko All at once just to prove he is WSS like bruh. Yonko level character vs Yonko level character is already a Extreme-diff since they almost equal like who else on CG that capable of fighting the whole crew of Yonko except Mihawk a Yonko level and Croc who at max might be YC1 character. Like Cmon Bruh:gokulaugh:
Forget admirals if Garling and his co is sent after the RA back then, it'd be RAover.