Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
If you ask me for the best Pokemon game?
Clearly Johto..
Villians been good, story was on point, lore was great, gym leaders been cool, top four and Lance been good.
Second Region where we defeat old Gym leaders from previous game, defeat Blue and as final Red? it was the best game, postgame had so much to offer.

Sad part is, we already have 9Regions+ yet they never did something as we got in Gold/Silver, why they can´t make two regions in one game again? Or better>3 regions, everyone would buy that game for sure...
Yet easy game without much devolepment and sell it, I wish they would put more effort into the games.

They could easily make games with two Regions.
As example:
Sinnoh and Unova....
Everyone would buy that game for sure...

Since Gold/Silver is the only game with two regions>in one game, it is the best game of Pokemon.

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
if you played pokemon go you could've had hundreds of axew to keep and to evolve as you please :akaman:

i have circa 50 lapras in my bag :brootea:
And then there's me, still waiting for the new Scarlet & Violet DLC part so I can finally catch at least one Lapras :emohiyo:

When I played Pokemon Go there only were tons of Charizards and Beldums btw :fujilaugh:

No i didn‘t play them in 2:josad:
Everybody says they are great
They are! :blush:

Sad part is, we already have 9Regions+ yet they never did something as we got in Gold/Silver, why they can´t make two regions in one game again? Or better>3 regions, everyone would buy that game for sure...
Yet easy game without much devolepment and sell it, I wish they would put more effort into the games.

They could easily make games with two Regions.
As example:
Sinnoh and Unova....
Everyone would buy that game for sure...
True! But they don't have time to make a game like that. Not with all those quotas that need to be hit.

If not for the trading cards and the anime, the games would be so much better.

Best pokemon game?

If we ignore nostalgia is Diamond and Pearl. They not only gave us the second best master (Cynthia) but some of the most iconic pokemons. Not only that is the last generation where you could make a case for every single starter for being the best (after that it started to get worse and worse, until we got the abomination of the duck). The protagonists were amazing and the game was not only fun but challenging. The map has some of the best variety of environments and you will have fun.

My top 3 as well only i would put
1 Emerald
2Platinum
3 Black/White

Sword and Shield or Violet and Scarlet are not bad but idk they aren‘t that catching to play i got bored kinda fast after one playthrough.

Have you played Legends of Arceus ?

That game is awesome ,still hope they bring an DLC for that in the future .
I forgot to include Heartgold and Soulsilver in my list :crazwhat: , probably they are third and not Platinum ( 2 regions+climb Mt. Argent and then find Red at the top+ I like gen 2 pokemon design)

My problem is that I stopped playing Pokemon with the 7 gen, I don't know why but I played again Emerald, Black and White ( 1+2) and Platinum recently but I never considered to play the switch pokemon games ( I only saw some gameplays on youtube), I don't know if it's a good idea to play them now. Probably the bad reviews in Italy stopped me :quest:

Last edited:
My top 3 as well only i would put
1 Emerald
2Platinum
3 Black/White

Sword and Shield or Violet and Scarlet are not bad but idk they aren‘t that catching to play i got bored kinda fast after one playthrough.

Have you played Legends of Arceus ?

That game is awesome ,still hope they bring an DLC for that in the future .
My one would be

1. Heart gold/SS
2. Platinum
3. Emerald
4. Fire red
5. Black/White 1 and 2
6. OR/AS

Rest are hard to rank tbh
Except for sword and shield cause the only thing that game has is unique gym battles/osts everything else is generic as hell in that game.

Best pokemon game?

If we ignore nostalgia is Diamond and Pearl. They not only gave us the second best master (Cynthia) but some of the most iconic pokemons. Not only that is the last generation where you could make a case for every single starter for being the best (after that it started to get worse and worse, until we got the abomination of the duck). The protagonists were amazing and the game was not only fun but challenging. The map has some of the best variety of environments and you will have fun.
Between Platinum and Black and White 2.

Platinum fixed everything bad about Diamond and Pearl and made it the definitive version.

Black and White 2 took everything good about the first game and made it better. Save for the story.

A whole tournament in the post game where you battle every gym leader and champion from the previous games+ Red? No way is that not peak.