Will Leverkusen remain undefeated and end up winning the treble?

• Total voters
cause people use this thread for spamming mostly

you don't need to think I m thinking low of you or anything
i misunderstood sorry

but you also brought the post count up for no reason, imo like i here for spoilers

and first thing oh naomi is probably trying to increase her post count...like that really .....ugh

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Megas were such a great concept to make weaker mons able to compete with Legendaries, and to add variety to the game. Not knowing which mon would be Megad could really mess with your brain, and added a lot of strategy to teams that had multiple Pokemon with potential Mega evolutions.
I remember the early days of XY where people would bring multiple Pokemon that generally weren't good with their mega specifically to mess with people 😂

It wasn't a good strat by any stretch, but damn was it not fun AF :suresure:

I started with Fire Red/Leaf Green later Ruby,but my favorite Pokemon Game to this day is Emerald it was so good :feelscryingman:

The Battle frontier was amazing, i played hours there ( and I recently played emerald again)

My favourite pokemon games are 1 Black and White ( top tier plot, N and Ghecis fantastic characters), 2 Emerald ( exploring Hoenn underwater with sub+ Rayquaza scene :steef:) and third Platinum

I didn't play Sword&Shield and Scarlet&Violet yet