Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Number 1 ->

Screen Resolution ‎1920 x 1080 pixels Resolution ‎1920x1080 PixelsProcessor Brand ‎AMDProcessor Type ‎Ryzen 3Processor Speed ‎3.8 GHzProcessor Count ‎1RAM Size ‎20 GBMemory Technology ‎DDR4Computer Memory Type ‎DDR4 SDRAMMaximum Memory Supported ‎20 GBHard Drive Size ‎1000 GBHard Disk Description ‎SSDHard Drive Interface ‎Serial ATAHard Disk Rotational Speed ‎5400 RPMGraphics Coprocessor ‎RadeonGraphics Chipset Brand ‎AMDGraphics Card Interface ‎Integrated ( Radeon Graphics 4GB shared memory, 7 graphics cores, DirectX 12 ) Connectivity Type ‎bt,wifiWireless Type ‎802.11bgnHardware Platform ‎PCOperating System ‎Windows 11 Pro

OR

Number 2 ->

Screen Resolution ‎1600 x 900 pixelsResolution ‎1600x900 PixelsProcessor Brand ‎IntelProcessor Type ‎Core i3 FamilyProcessor Speed ‎4.4 GHzProcessor Count ‎1RAM Size ‎16 GBMemory Technology ‎DDR4Computer Memory Type ‎DDR4 SDRAMMaximum Memory Supported ‎16 GBHard Drive Size ‎1000 GBHard Disk Description ‎SSDHard Drive Interface ‎Serial ATAHard Disk Rotational Speed ‎5400 RPMAudio Details ‎headphone jackGraphics Coprocessor ‎Intel UHD GraphicsGraphics Chipset Brand ‎IntelConnectivity Type ‎Bluetooth, Wi-FiWireless Type ‎802.11bgnHardware Platform ‎PCOperating System ‎Windows 11 Pro
Bot detected

Aye completely true man, Indians have always been the butt of jokes online and in person, the laughing stock when I've known so many Indians be so kind and selfless like other races and cultures can be and are too. I only see Indians starting shit elsewhere and its usually provoked towards them at first too lol.

I grew up with so much racism in the UK towards Indians and started high school around the time 9/11 happened, even though it happened in USA ofc, a LOT of racists decided it was our fault over here in the UK and Indians in general, so all those racist terms I mentioned before were shoved in our faces, along with being called Bin Ladens, terrorists, suicide bombers, goat/sister fuckers, curry munchers, stinking of curry, shit faces/shitskins etc.

Things were much better in Kenya generally, but apparently the politicans scapegoats Indians massively and blamed them for the problems, the downfall of the country so Indians were targeted with extremely angry, violent hate. I remember after school, people would be waiting outside my school and throwing stones at Indians like me, trying to "stone us". We had to drive off immediately in a rush as they chased us throwing stones at our car. It was traumatising.

Then I moved to the UK and faced far more racism daily and now I just see it online regularly, except a lot of it passively instead over here in person, especially from my neighbour and some shitheads in our local council too. Its like it never ends and its always gonna be an issue, its fucking tiring. I just wanted the racism to stop growing up, day in day out, I was bullied, harassed, insulted, assaulted for my skin colour here and treated like terror atttacks were my fault somehow and I kept praying one day this will all be over, that racism would be a thing of the past, but as I get older, I feel thats a pipe dream, wishful thinking and not attainable in our lifetimes at least.

Funny how people love to hate Indians except when they want food or medical support lmao. Then suddenly they suck up to us or at least "need" us.

And then with Covid, so many Chinese and other types of Eastern Asian people experienced so much racism, as like with Indians, we get put under all the same umbrella due to our skin colours and they don't care if we're different religions, cultures, tribes, whatever, we're "all the same" to the wilfully blind scum.

Some of my other neighbours, much earlier this year, got into an argument with Muslim neighbours too and started making monkey noises and gestures at them and threatening violence against them. I called the police on them but the fucking shitstain racist cowards did what they do best and ran inside and hid, played the victim and accused the muslisms of instigating. Luckily a neighbour from another house witnessed it all and straightened it out but the racists got off scot free with no consequences. Fucking sickening.

I developed so much internalised self hate, so much self inflicted racism and rejection of my own identity, cultural heritage because of the racists, they made me hate being Indian, being brown, not being white etc. For most of my life I felt something was wrong with me because of them, that I was a reject, a fault, something hideous. Fucking scum of the earth.
I hate being brown in the USA tbh. Never had a positive interaction with a non brown person in my 24 yrs of living
Post automatically merged:

oh my lord you have seen a lot. I have witnessed much racism myself. Actually if you see how the big countries like the UK, the USA are running majority of the men at the forefront have immigrated to the respective countries and give their best for prosperity but locals sit on the sofa muching McDs getting fat and start spreading hate.
I have soft corner for everyone that gets hate, whether racially, religion, work, what not. Not saying my country or India doesn't have its own problems but there is no point in discriminating fellow humans when the only difference is the skin topography and the mind. Everything else is the same. My liver is called liver so is of an indian or chinese or Iraqi.
Post automatically merged:

In the 21st century bro. This is too backward. Only those who can't do shit find ease at racially abusing someone.
I see it all the time. Even in my workplace

Last edited: