Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This GIF was only used with G5 reveal and Shanks vs Kidd if i remember
:cheers:

3rd time is for...
Comment below
This dude remembers specific gifs Ledon used as hints and remembers the specific chapter too

Fiending on a whole new level 😭😭😭
Has to be about the Grand Fleet's arrival. Them coming is just fine, but redon and the fandom at large must think it's astronomically hype
I think it's hype af if they come in and stop the buster call. But I don't know about "astronomical" lol

Zolo

Cope Doctor
This dude remembers specific gifs Ledon used as hints and remembers the specific chapter too

I think it's hype af if they come in and stop the buster call. But I don't know about "astronomical" lol
Well that just proves this gif was used on mediocre chapters

It wasn't me who remember it, someone told me, i just check if is true
:myman:

Its obvious bro. Luffy ate so much that he farted CoC that wifidiffed the buster call by accident.